Trade PS3 for Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
xbandaidx said:
I'm surprised so many of you guys have extra wiis and here on this forum are a bunch of people just trying to get their hands on one. If your willing to sell or trade a wii for something, why did you even buy it in the first place?

Greed?

Coincidentally they are all "newb" to these forums.

what is the point of trading on here you might aswell sell on ebay or go to a game shop :lol: :ciappa:

It seems you are wrong big time. I have been e-mailing him all night, but I have a bad feeling about the trade, so I am not going to do it. Nice try though.

ccarey23 said:
It seems you are wrong big time. I have been e-mailing him all night, but I have a bad feeling about the trade, so I am not going to do it. Nice try though.

:lol: It was alittle uncany that these two threads popped up at the same time. But, as the old saying goes, "If it's too good to be true, it usually is"

I found the thread by typing "Trade ps3 for a wii" in google. It brought me here, that's when I signed up for the forum.

I agree, seems to good to be true.

Ccarey23, how old are you?? I can't believe you are already selling your Wii bcos you can't embrace the new tech while I'm still waiting for the UK launch... that's crap... why can't you use the classic controller to play the games as used to if you dont enjoy the new way of gaming....

I would highly recommend against "trading" as it will probably involve something not going right... and

NIB is that "not in box?"

I'd be concerned about someone not wanting to "sell" it on Ebay as their are already 30k Ps3's on ebay...

so if you just want a Wii, ZTP & CoD 3... why dont you put your PS3 up their for the same price as those...
buy it now obviously

which I'm certain will sell instantly...

I say this guy is BS... and highly recommend avoiding

TheRook

Bond- How about this, I am just not happy with the system. I hope all of you love it. It is just a personal choice. Age has nothing to do with it (I am 30) I never said I couldn't grasp the controller, I said I didn't like it.

Last edited:
Trading eh? Now thats a butterscotch in the pumpkin pie youve got there. ITS POLISH CHRISTMAS YOU ****ERS! GO TRADE SOMEWHERE ELSE AND STOP JOINING THIS FORUM JUST TO BUY/SELL A WII!

not as much noob as knowing that the ps3 is worth double the Wii... and I can afford to replace the Wii.

He asked if I wanted to do the trade. I told him i must get the ps3 first before I sent mine out. I gave him my website and was also willing to give my number, address, and office number/address. Theres no reason not to trust me. IM a real estate agent and I wouldnt risk ruining my career to steal a ps3. I bet you could guess I havent heard back from him. If i were you guys, I would just stay away from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back