I have traded in my Wii...FINALLY!!!

Sega said Black Knight was going to be aimed at casual players.

I have one question though. Who would buy Punch Out? It's such a horrible game on the NES. I am very happy with my PS3 right now but Soul Calibur 4 kinda sucks.

The Punch-Out series is a classic. It sold pretty well and that's why Nintendo is bringing it back. The new one coming out has great potential w/ motion controls. If they do it right, not like Wii sports boxing, it could be the best boxing game ever made. Too bad you can't try it out since you traded in your Wii. This is one of the reasons why I kept my Wii when I purchased a PS3.

LOVE THE 360FAN BOY COMMENTS.....cracks me up like a berties john.

PS3 FTW! well gran turismo anyway

I've yet to see fanboys. I see fans, but no over-the-top fanboys

Well you are pretty DUMB to come to a Wii forum and say "Wii has crappy games" obviously you havent searched for them. You probably just searched up overrated PS3 games. Such as: Metal Gear Solid 4, KillZone2, and little big planet. I bet you do not even know about The Conduit. Or its features.

Well you are pretty DUMB to come to a Wii forum and say "PS3 games are overrated" obviously you haven't played them. You probably just searched up "overrated PS3 games" on Google and found a list. Such as: Metal Gear Solid 4, KillZone2, and little big planet. I bet you do not even know about the PS3 games. Or its features.

sorabrawl said:
I have one question though. Who would buy Punch Out? It's such a horrible game on the NES. I am very happy with my PS3 right now but Soul Calibur 4 kinda sucks.

I'd totally buy it. The NES version was an excellent game for it's time, and still is. That also includes Super Punch Out on the SNES. If they revamp the game, keep the things that made it successful, and add some worthy features, I'd most definitely grab it.

Last edited:
Well, I have played the best Wii games. I've played Okami, Brawl, Tales of Symphonia, Mario Kart, Zelda Twilight Princess, Mario Strikers Charged, Galaxy, Batallion Wars 2 even. I've played EVERY single good game on the Wii and the rest I don't care about. I do not want to wait for a year to play a good quality game. The only game I would have wanted was The Conduit but that's it. Animal Crossing sucks, Punch Out is boring and Sin and Punishment 2 looks boring aswell.
I used to be a Nintendo fan but now I've just had enough.

In your defense Sora there was a while when I would do the same thing if it wasn't for the Virtual Console since... well we all know how big of a retro gamer I am :lol:

good luck with the ps3. i own one it's great. but the fun factor when friends are around can be boring.

but it makes no difference when you don't have any friends and have to go on to a wii forum to tell people you sold it.

I'll eventually get a PS3 but i won't sell my wii to get one. It has its practical uses. Not to mention tons of homebrew.

Congrats, enjoy that PS3 you have =P

To me,

PS3/360/PC = More Hardcore Oriented gaming like FPS and Racing
Wii = More Casual gaming and Multiplayer oriented party going type

Back