I have traded in my Wii...FINALLY!!!

The Wii was getting very dull with such crappy games such as Wii Music and Deadly Creatures. I don't want to play them and basically I've just had enough of waiting for a good game.
I have traded my Wii and I got a PS3. The graphics are amazing and the online features are awesome. NO LAG!!!

If you have Soul Calibur 4 for PS3, please tell me!!!

Deadly creatures is awesome you fag.

Congrats, enjoy that PS3 you have =P

To me,

PS3/360/PC = More Hardcore Oriented gaming like FPS and Racing
Wii = More Casual gaming and Multiplayer oriented party going type

FPS and Racing games are the only areas where the Wii falls short at the moment. Well those and RPGs. All that will change this year though with games like The Conduit and Muramasa. Racing may still be a bit iffy because no big devs seem to want to compete against Mario Kart.

It is really the worst time to sell a Wii because there are really great games coming out now. If you are a footie (soccer) fan then the Wii will be a must have because of the brilliance that is PES2009. If you are a RPG fan then titles like Rune Factory, Muramasa and Arc Rise Fantasia will have you covered. If you are a sports fan in general then Wii Sports Resort's motion plus will provide the best golf and tennis experiences possible (Tiger Woods 2010, Grand Slam, Virtua Tennis). Want something 'hardcore'? Try Madworld because it rocks!

The Wii just rules this year, it is building up such a diverse catalogue and really can provide something for almost anyone.

I may get a Wii in the future. I can't get a job until next year. I would love to have both the Wii and PS3 but that's not possible. I loved the Wii during the Summer but 2009 just looks plain dull to me. I am both a Nintendo and Sony fan and I've played on every Playstation console and I've played the N64 and Wii, including the Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS. I love both companies and I wish they'd both do better in this generation of gaming. Where are the new games? I don't want to play Mario games over and over again. I don't want to play crappy Mii games and during this generation, there's been a lack of RPG's from Square-Enix, my favourite games company. The best game of this generation, in my opinion between Super Smash Bros Brawl and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. I am still a Nintendo fan but I want to play something new. Like I said, I don't want to play Mario games over and over again and the PS3 has many new fresh ideas. Games such as Mirror's Edge, Fracture, LittleBigPlanet. Final Fantasy XIII will be awesome because this is the last Final Fantasy, they'll make and also the makers of Kingdom Hearts are included in the production of the game too. Here is my salute to the Wii, in video form. Please check it out.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhrHXkYx7Eg[/ame]

I may get a Wii in the future. I can't get a job until next year. I would love to have both the Wii and PS3 but that's not possible. I loved the Wii during the Summer but 2009 just looks plain dull to me. I am both a Nintendo and Sony fan and I've played on every Playstation console and I've played the N64 and Wii, including the Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS. I love both companies and I wish they'd both do better in this generation of gaming. Where are the new games? I don't want to play Mario games over and over again. I don't want to play crappy Mii games and during this generation, there's been a lack of RPG's from Square-Enix, my favourite games company. The best game of this generation, in my opinion between Super Smash Bros Brawl and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. I am still a Nintendo fan but I want to play something new. Like I said, I don't want to play Mario games over and over again and the PS3 has many new fresh ideas. Games such as Mirror's Edge, Fracture, LittleBigPlanet. Final Fantasy XIII will be awesome because this is the last Final Fantasy, they'll make and also the makers of Kingdom Hearts are included in the production of the game too. Here is my salute to the Wii, in video form. Please check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhrHXkYx7Eg

It always seems like you only look at games just made by Nintendo and not at 3rd party games at all. Maybe that's why you find the 2009 Wii lineup dull when most people think it's the best for the Wii so far, because all the big games are from 3rd parties and Nintendo hasn't announced much yet. The big N doesn't announce their games early though, we only recently heard about Excitebots and it'll be out in April. I doubt we'll see any more Mario games for a while either as most of the stuff Nintendo has shown recently has been all new IPs.

Personally I think there are too many games coming out at the moment, I really want PES2009 and Rune Factory this month but I'll probably only be able to get one; so it's a choice of footie vs RPG. Then possibly i'll buy a a DSi in April and then I'll be saving for The Conduit (June) and Muramasa (July). With Wii Sports Resort, Punch Out, Grand Slam Tennis, Sin & Punishment 2, Overlord and Arc Rise Fantasia all out this year it's pretty much like my gaming budget is already spent!

Square-Enix has Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles:Echos of Time out next week for Wii and DS; with the Crystal Bearers still coming for Wii and FFXIII for PS3/360 I expect they've been pretty busy. Maybe once they have those complete then they'll start on Kingdom Hearts 3 (which could be on the Wii given Disney's close relationship with Nintendo) but by then you should be able to afford both consoles anyway. :thumbsup:

most of the wii lineups look dull because they were full of disappointments in the past.

most of the wii lineups look dull because they were full of disappointments in the past.

The early games in a consoles life usually are. There's a few stand out launch titles and a lot of 'meh'. The PS3 only had a few top titles when it released and quite a few over hyped flops but it picked up because developers were already onboard and most good games were developed for the established 360 too.

The Wii on the other hand took the developers by suprise and they wasn't prepared for its success; so the Wii saw lots of ports and half-assed games for over a year. This year the developers are much more well prepared and it shows with the recent run of quality titles. The quality will continue throughout the rest of the year and there will be a good game out every single month.

If you ignore the good games because of totally unrelated rushed out games in the past then that's just dumb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhrHXkYx7Eg

Nice video but no Metroid Prime 3 and Resident Evil 4??

Square-Enix has Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles:Echos of Time out next week for Wii and DS; with the Crystal Bearers still coming for Wii

I'm so ready for this, Final Fantasy FTW...

Back