I have traded in my Wii...FINALLY!!!

sorabrawl

WiiChat Member
Nov 8, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2222-2222-2222-2222
The Wii was getting very dull with such crappy games such as Wii Music and Deadly Creatures. I don't want to play them and basically I've just had enough of waiting for a good game.
I have traded my Wii and I got a PS3. The graphics are amazing and the online features are awesome. NO LAG!!!

If you have Soul Calibur 4 for PS3, please tell me!!!

Bad timing :lol:
last year I would've done the same if I could, but this year... Its going to be good to be a Wii gamer. :D

But in your defense, this year will be spectacular for PS3. Street Fighter 4, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, and some already out like LBP, Resistance, Uncharted, etc.

I guess both ways will go great this year. Don't think anything much is happening for the 360 that wont be on the PS3 aswell though.

But congrats on your purchase Sora, I'll play you in SF4 when its out :thumbsup:

I don't think you should call Deadly Creatures a 'crappy' game as it's got pretty positive reviews, not something that i'd want to play as i'm arachnaphobic but I expect other people will enjoy it.

I've never been sure of what type of games Sora actually likes because I thought they said several times that they don't like violent/bloody games, in which case maybe is was a good move trading the Wii as the 3 best games of February have all been quite violent (Tenchu, HOTD: Overkill, Deadly Creatures). The best looking games for the rest of the year look pretty violent too (Madworld, The Conduit) except for the glut of RPGs/Sims that are coming (Muramasa, Little Kings Story, Rune Factory, Arc Rise Fantasia etc).

Still, i'm sure that Sora will be very happy with the PS3 because there are some great looking games coming this year (I think the top picks being Killzone2, RE:5, Bioshock2, Uncharted2, GOW3) and even more so when Final Fantasy XIII comes out next year.

Anyway, I think that no matter what console you own 2009 is going to be a great year for gamers. :D

good luck with the ps3. i own one it's great. but the fun factor when friends are around can be boring.

Have fun with the PS3.

I'll hopefully be getting one soon.

Cool..but Wii has some great titles coming out this year. That's why I was glad I didn't sell my Wii and bought a 360 (not a PS3 ;)). Best move I ever made.

Always thought you were a big Wii guy, guess not. Anyhow PS3 is going to have some great titles this year, but you're missing out on a good year for Wii IMO.

Also, I have Deadly Creatures, and it's certainly not crappy at all. It's one of the best 3rd party efforts on Wii, so I don't know what you're smokin' bud.

Enjoy your PS3.

Congratulations! It's a good time to be switching systems since now that they've all been out for a few years w/ some really good games. Forget the new games coming out this year because you get to purchase used top quality games like GTA4, Uncharted, MGS4, COD4 etc. for around $20 - $30. Wipeout HD and Burnout is $20 too if you're a fan of racing. I also recommend Speed Racer, Transformers, Hellboy 2, Wall E and a sh!t load of movies on Blu-Ray. The HD Blu-ray picture is sick if you have a big screen HDTV!

sorry to bust in but im about to play mario kart in a international tournament and i wanted to see if any body wanted to join me if so leave the name and player you will be playing as and i also need some freinds! batman82

I have the Wii AND a PS3. ;O

Yeah, I traded my Wii awhile back when I felt the same way. After going about 1 1/2 years without one, I realized that I missed it. So I just recently bought another one. I like my PS3, but the Wii has some strong points that the PS3 can't match up with. I really enjoy owning both.

Back