I Said It Once And I'll Say It Again

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
the wii is the best system out there i just read a post of the 360 catching up with the wii. lol all i could do was laugh at this post 360 has got a few new games out now such as assasins creed etc.... but i was thought about the ps3 compared to the 360 and also the wii and i went on thinking that ps3 or 360 would i trade it in for a wii and wii games and the outcome came out like this the ps3 has great graphics yes granted but......i would really get bored of the ps3 its the same thing this year and it will be the same 4 years from now and soforth unless they do something different or try something new all my gamer fans think about it what has actually changed in the ps2 to the ps3 besides graphics a little tilt tech but whats that but all in a nut shell i wouldnt keep a ps3 i would trade it in. there is just not enough fun for now the 360 i would keep that system only because its a all american system but just the defect rate on it is insane... over all nintendo is the best..

COMMENTS GAMERS......

[sarcasm] Oh no! A nuclear reaction must have caused the O-zone layer to completely decompose! Radiation from the sun is messing with children's heads and making them forget the presence of the 'Shift' key! [/sarcasm]

Please use capitalization. Your post was very hard to read.

brigipson said:
the wii is the best system out there i just read a post of the 360 catching up with the wii. lol all i could do was laugh at this post 360 has got a few new games out now such as assasins creed etc.... but i was thought about the ps3 compared to the 360 and also the wii and i went on thinking that ps3 or 360 would i trade it in for a wii and wii games and the outcome came out like this the ps3 has great graphics yes granted but......i would really get bored of the ps3 its the same thing this year and it will be the same 4 years from now and soforth unless they do something different or try something new all my gamer fans think about it what has actually changed in the ps2 to the ps3 besides graphics a little tilt tech but whats that but all in a nut shell i wouldnt keep a ps3 i would trade it in. there is just not enough fun for now the 360 i would keep that system only because its a all american system but just the defect rate on it is insane... over all nintendo is the best..

COMMENTS GAMERS......

i was worried about the thread your talikng about as well....of course, the wii is the best, since it's selling at 2x rate of xbox360.......xbox360 will NEVER reach wii sales!!

OOOOHHHHHH NOOOOO :lol: here we go again :lol: ...i wont even comment just look at the other thread we have battled it....right lenitao3?...:lol:

omg

dude i know i know i was kinda rushing that thread i had some food cooking lol it read it right after i typed it i was like oh ****.

but the overall thread was 360 compared to the wii and also the ps3, and like i was saying the ps3 is very good graphics but besides that nothing really impresses me about the ps3. Good gfx cards come and go if that is all you want to focus on get give me something more then that.

now the 360, if they dont change there manufacting ways that system wont get any sales but if i did have a choice between and 360 and a ps3 i would get a 360 it just has that all american feel to it. plus it has eternal sonata on it so now read this thread it should be alot better i took my time this time. lol sorry again

me and lenitao3 should be wii friends can i add you to my addy book on my wii

if u really want to get into this then read these thread HERE and HERE...they are a lill off topic but we get into everything...some great debating on every end in these 2 threads

ok lets get started on the debating again no the wii is far from the gamecube the gamecube had no type of online capabilities. even though its still small but growing rapidly the wii has online capabilities now with online now the gamecube never had online play whatsoever. now even though i heard rumors that the wii has the graphic hardware a a gamecube i have to ask myself how do i feel about that first of all the gamecubes graphics were really good but the wii gfx hardware is said to be similar but actually we dont even know how far the wii's graphic hardware can be pushed. but always remember this saying its not whether you win or lose but how you play the game thats what makes games fun lol.

So is the wii still the best system out there even though the gfx card isnt as good as blue ray disk enhanced bs? i would say yes the wii is still the best system out and it will be the winner of this next gen system wars, now when the next systems come out and probably if playstations comes out with some better virtual reality **** that will be really cool then i will jump back onto playstation but for me i love my roots i'm sticking with nintendo.

so now will the wii following the way of the gamecube never, the wii is truely a next gen system a leader system in time everyone else will follow just like before.

lol when i saw this thread i was thinking of something different "i said it once and ill say it again GOD I LOVE BEING A TURTLE" HAHA sorry just had to do it.

brigipson said:
So is the wii still the best system out there even though the gfx card isnt as good as blue ray disk enhanced bs? i would say yes the wii is still the best system out and it will be the winner of this next gen system wars.

lol i feel like everyday i repeat myself...well im gonna have to disagree there...the Wii IS and has the best GAMEPLAY...but for graphics u have got to be kiddin me if u think the wii is better then the 360 and the ps3

ok dude im about to go to work but check this out think about what the ps3 and the 360 given besides the graphics what i ask you what nothing. its the same system over and over and over again. and think about this nintendo is all alone right now they are the only ones trying something new there on all whole nother level. when playstation and microsoft gets there and they can do the same thing that nintendo did with a really really good graphic engine and has the innovative controls and also not cost a arm and a leg then you come talk to me. lol checkmate my friend lol checkmate

alright guys i got to go i'll be back on like around 12 ish tonight

also let me ask this last question! does anyone even know how far the wii graphic engine can be push? answer me that. since everyone thinks the wii cant compare to the 360 or ps3 graphically.

Back