Beyblade

Prince726

Keyblade Master
May 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
7726-8819-9958-7213
i like beyblade i know people going some people might like it and a lot might say it bad but i want to know if u think they should have a new season or atleast another movie

Ummm....what's beyblade? It sounds like an old member.....keyblader123.

it a anime

Beyblade used to be REALLY big a few years ago. I think it started as a game, where you shoot 2 rotating balls/ squares into a dome and they hit each other. Who ever knocks the other one or makes the other one stop wins. Something like that I think. Then the Cartoon came out.

Bayblade
Even worse than Yu-gi-oh gt (sat threw a few eps at my sisters house when lookin after my nepthew a few years ago)

So they fight with spining tops rrrrrright
And they have beasts in oooooooooooook
Hard to get exited about this

its kind of old now, but when it was out ( like 4 years ago ) it was good

Bit like meny a toon then
He man was good when it first came out
Now Errr I got a figure called Fisto yeh ooooooooooook

No, its not a anime. It is a cartoon used to commercialize a product. Its getting out of hand with these psuedo-animes created solely to sell product. Excluding the card games, we had beyblade (tops), be-da-mon (little robot ball bearing shooters) Idaten jump (crappy remote controlled bikes), and manny more. Its not just commercialization, its shows MADE for the marketing of these products. Take idaten jump. Who THE HELL would live in a world were everything is powered by pedals? NOw i dont watch any of these shows, but i have seen them. There is a difference. It is now, N-O-T not an anime.

Sad to say it is
teh wikis said:
Beyblade (ベイブレード) is an anime and manga series about a group of children battling with highly powerful spinning tops enchanted with sacred bit-beasts or spirits of mythical and powerful creatures. The show focuses on the battles between Beyblading teams as they compete to become the world champions. The main character within the show are Tyson Granger, and his friends Kai Hiwatari, Ray Kon and Max Tate. During The Bladebreakers quest to become the ultimate Beyblade champions, Tyson and his friends meet many new friends, enemies and competetors whilst overcoming problems.

A lot of anime that you see on tv is to sell toys

As is a lot of US toons (waits for new inspector gadget toon)

Yeah, a lot of them mercahndise. but im talking about making an cartoon (then having it called an anime, though its not at all) for the sole purpose of selling a product. Its blatantly obvious thats what some of them aim to do. How can the fate of the world rely on a person who pedals his wagon down the road? But i see your point... *begrudgeing*... i.... guess.

Acidburnoptix said:
Yeah, a lot of them mercahndise. but im talking about making an cartoon (then having it called an anime, though its not at all) for the sole purpose of selling a product. Its blatantly obvious thats what some of them aim to do. How can the fate of the world rely on a person who pedals his wagon down the road? But i see your point... *begrudgeing*... i.... guess.

He-man
Transformers
Turtles
Thunderbirds

Dare I go on

Point is toons to sell toys have been going on for years its nothing new
But the fact that its a toy addvert dosnt mean its shite or not anime
Animated + from Japan = Anime

Back