Big Brain A++ Test?

smatty33

WiiChat Member
Jul 30, 2007
Miami, FL
Wii Online Code
8292-4277-2387-8197
Anybody here have a grade of A++ on the test section of Big Brain Academy for the Wii? If so, please let me know what score is necessary or anything else that might need to be done. I have a 2117 or something like that and still nothing. I figure once you get an A++ they unlock the expert difficulty during test mode so you can work your way up to 3000, but I'm obviously not sure as I haven't gotten there yet. I've combed the entire internet looking for the answer to this question and haven't found anything anywhere...gamefaqs, ign, and others. HELP!!!

The best I got so far was a B-- grrr, still trying though, but it seems my sister will get there before me.

gawd...A++?? wow... i'm still trying to break into the "A" range...i can't imagine the hand-eye coordination skills for an A++

still looking for more friends out there with Big Brain Academy, though...PM me if you add me.

smatty33 said:
Anybody here have a grade of A++ on the test section of Big Brain Academy for the Wii? If so, please let me know what score is necessary or anything else that might need to be done. I have a 2117 or something like that and still nothing. I figure once you get an A++ they unlock the expert difficulty during test mode so you can work your way up to 3000, but I'm obviously not sure as I haven't gotten there yet. I've combed the entire internet looking for the answer to this question and haven't found anything anywhere...gamefaqs, ign, and others. HELP!!!

Back