RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
Brain Age: Train Your Brain Minutes a Day -Sudoku Included-
(If you thought that title was long, check this one out...)

Touhoku Daigaku Mirai Kagaku Gijutsu Kyoudou Kenkyuu Center Kawashima Ryuuta Kyouju Kanshuu: Motto Nou wo Kitaeru Otona no DS Training.

0004549673712_215X215.jpg

Where to Buy:
Anywhere. Right now it's at $20, which is a very good price for a game that actually helps your brain.

Brain Age! For the Brain in You!
First off, to play this game you have to hold the DS as a book. Turning the DS 90 degrees to your right should do it d^-^d.

When you start to play there are four options on the touch screen.

"Quick Play"
"Daily Training"
"Sudoku"
"Download"

Quick Play - Here you can do quick brain age check, quick training, and quick sudoku. Unless you are trying to do the demo, I'd just go to Daily Training.

Daily Training
- Here you can find 4 places to save your data. When you create an account, you may access your data by clicking on your name. When you are inside, there are 4 options on the touch screen. They are...

"Brain Age Check"
"Training"
"Graph"
"Other Options"

Brain Age Check
- This will see how old your brain is. You will do 3 different tests and based on how well you did, they will calculate your brain age. The best age is 20 and the worst is 100? (not sure).

Training
- When you start off you will only have a couple of options. When you unlocked them all you'll have these to choose from:

"Calculations x20"
brain-age-1.jpg

"Calculations x100"
"Reading Aloud"
"Low to High"
"Head Count"
"Triangle Math"
"Time Lapse"
"Voice Calculation"

Most of them are self-explanatory.

Graph - This will show graphs on how well you did on all of the tests, including your brain age.

Other Options:
- Options go as follows..

"Settings"
"Change Signature"
"Stamp Design"
"Tips"
"Credits"

Settings: You can change the reading font size, handedness, and you may also erase your personal data.

Change Signature:
You may change your signature/name.

Stamp Design:
You may change the shape and design of the stamp that will be put on the calender.

Tips: These will give you tips of everyday things you can do.

Credits: Erm...I think you know what these are =P.

Back to the Main Menu!

Sudoku:
- When you reach this screen there are 3 different difficulties.

"Basic"
"Intermediate"
"Hard?"

In total there are about 100 some sudoku pages. You may save your sudoku anytime as well. Fun to do when you're on the go or just bored (like me =D).

brain_age_005.jpg

Download! More like Multiplayer.
There are 2 options

"Calculation Battle x30"
"Send Demo"

Calculation Battle x30 - In this you may do vs other people on who can finish the fastest. The great thing about this is that you can play with 15 other people! (single-card)

Send Demo - You may send a little demo to another DS temporarily. (single-card)

Overall Score: 8/10 B-

Other Brain Training Games for your Brain!

Big Brain Academy
Brain Boost Series

E-Mail: [email protected] - Send me any comments or suggestions o_O.

Good day to you ALL!

cool review, but what id like to see from a review is what u thought of the game, this was more of an introduction or guide.

what i thought of the game is that it is interesting, but just not my type, i easily got bored (mostly to do with the fact im not into academic games)

good review, just try to include ur thoughts

I have the game also and it's a fun game that gets you to think more. My GF and I play and see who can get the highest score. I recommend it

I just bought a DS and I love this game! :)
Academic games are fun for me, I'm not so good at RPG games etc.
I really love Calculations x 100 and Syllable Count hehe.
My brain age is almost at 20 now and I don't yet have all of the activities unlocked, I really want to try the other ones, I only have up to Head Count unlocked.

Back