Bill Nye the Science Guy

Jenova

Final Distance
Oct 1, 2006
New York
Wii Online Code
8507-9443-5099-4224
In case any of you guys know who Bill Nye the Science Guy is, I made a video! Well, it was for school, and it's about cells, but it has some funny parts.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hwuq7k028GM

One part of it is false information, the part that says everything has cells, even if it's not alive.

Damnit... Well, it'll load again soon.

It's not bad for your age. I think a bit more preperation and better props and such would have upped the appeal factor, but over all, a pretty good video for a school project.

omg i used to LOVE Bill Nye. last time i watched his show was in the 6th grade. damn, now that i think of it. that was 6 years ago! wow. time sure does fly

ABC said:
It's not bad for your age. I think a bit more preperation and better props and such would have upped the appeal factor, but over all, a pretty good video for a school project.

I did it in an hour. xD If I had more time, I would put so much specail effects. Maybe even a lightsaber fight. xD

btw, Bill Nye rules, especailly the theme song. That's why I put it in there. =)

Kumoriken said:
>.> Bill Nye was ****in' kick-ass. xD
And your friend there has a very squeaky voice. xD

He's in 8th grade. xD

What class is that for? I studied cells back in 9th grade Biology, but I didn't want to make a crude assumption and offend your or something ridiculous. I remember making a "manga comic" for a project on Mytosis (I was subtly making fun of this kid who used to read them in class). It had Keanu Reaves as Neo in it. I got a 100...

Man I miss Freshman year...

Back