BLACK OPS no new maps

daddymore

roots
May 30, 2010
tobago
Wii Online Code
1545-7760-5745-3390
no new maps for wii black ops only pss3 and xbox 360 they said that the wii owners pleanty of us did not bought the game so they are not giving us no new maps

do u all wii owners find thats fair no if one can get new maps all can get it we have to protest about this black owners and owners to come

well i could really careless about the new map packs since they were promised a long time ago. So if we get them thats great but if not just get used to it.

I wasn't prepared to pay 2000wii points for the map pack anyway. But here's hoping they put these maps into the upcoming modern warfare 3....

I haven't given up entirely on the supposed "map pack" for black ops wii
I do have it on my ps3 though and let me tell you it gets boring after a while

the only worth while map is the zombie map "Ascension"
am I pissed since the manual did say wii would get DLC yeah I am
I think its ****ed up that there hasn't been any word to confirm whether ir be Yes or No on wii black ops dlc

and Modern Warfare 3 isn't for wii...come on guys think for a minute here..
if Modern Warfare 2 wasn't for wii nor has been confirmed then why the hell would modern warfare 3 be on wii? Doesn't make any sense

if Modern Warfare 2 wasn't for wii nor has been confirmed then why the hell would modern warfare 3 be on wii? Doesn't make any sense

Because they made black ops for the wii and released it with all the others at the same time. Activision is realizing that they can make even more money by also selling it to the wii, we didn't get mw2 because they were just releasing MWR to us the same year mw2 was made

Because they made black ops for the wii and released it with all the others at the same time. Activision is realizing that they can make even more money by also selling it to the wii, we didn't get mw2 because they were just releasing MWR to us the same year mw2 was made

Modern Warfare:Reflex was a by chance/luck thing
it wasn't even Treyarc who had the final say

and all in all Treyarc ONLY released Mw-R on wii as a burning blow to Infinity Ward [rival companies here]

Infinity ward the company behind the Modern Warfare's didn't want any of there call of duties [Mw 1 & 2] on wii period

but Activision was the one who had the final say
thats why there wasn't any official Modern Warfare wii forum on Infinity ward's site and had to be on Treyarc's site [black ops cod forum]

ultimately the reason why wii didn't get Modern Warfare 2 was because the guys who
re-invented online gaming when it comes to FPS and COD

left activision/Infinity ward and basically took all the programming [the code]
for modern warfare to another company [EA] and will be releasing a game I belive this year to rival
that of call of duty [there own creations]

so yepp activision is suing those two guys because they were supposed to sign a "release contract" which basically says you cannot take any source code with you..BUT these two dudes [jason & vince] didn't sign it because its impossible for them sign it if its in there mind [educated/knowledged] so yeah this lawsuit is on-going

thats why i'm a bit skeptical over mw3 since the godfathers who made the first two won't be making the 3rd installment

where do you think black ops gets its awesome engine on the HD console versions? from Modern Warfare 2 and on wii black ops gets its engine from Mw-R same with World at war it got its engine from Mw1.

so if you think about it
Treyarc has NEVER come up with its own original brand new engine for one of there own COD's
they just copied and took Infinity wards work [engine]

Last edited:
@Hybrid
That would make sense, but it was infinity ward behind MWR (watch the opening credits), and infinity ward is only one of three companies working on MW3 (them sledgehammer, and someone else), so they don't really have as much input, and activision makes the final calls anyway

@Hybrid
That would make sense, but it was infinity ward behind MWR (watch the opening credits), and infinity ward is only one of three companies working on MW3 (them sledgehammer, and someone else), so they don't really have as much input, and activision makes the final calls anyway

I know the opening credits for MW-R says "Infinity Ward" but even though it says that, infinity ward really didn't do a thing to port MW1 to wii

the reason there logo is in the opening credits for MW-R is for accreditation of who made the game overall [that and so no lawsuits would take place] I would link you to the article that states this but I can't seem to find it [its old that's why]

and yes Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer Games, Raven are doing Mw3.
btw the names of the two COD
godfathers are Jason West & Vince Zampella these two guys went to EA
and formed there new company called "Respawn Entertainment" just letting you know in case you were interested in this supposed "call of duty killer game" they are making

EDIT: hey lazy jack and shoot2kyll are you guys getting Conduit 2? I heard that game was gonna have DLC
and a lot of other crap [thats good not bad]

I am totally picking it up. I heard it might have split-screen online. I've been looking forward to a good online shooter besides COD. Are you getting it, Hybrid?

Yeah man of course! I've been so pumped and hyped for this game, i've been watching gameplay vids of C2 for a couple of days now.

I heard there was gonna be dlc in the forms of armor and I believe guns! if thats true omg thats gonna be so ****in sick xDD

then after C2 comes out maybe the company can work on "The Grinder" and get a release on that!! this year in gaming isn't so bad ^_^

Back