Blazing Angels, how do you take photos???

bubba

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2007
I've spent all morning trying to get past the photography practice on the Allied ships level where you have to take pictures of 3 ships. I've tried following the walkthrough, but it never takes any pcitures. Anyone have the trick to doing this? Thanks!

Christian

Ah. I had the same exact problem. But then I read the manual. Crazy thing, that manual.

My guess is you're pressing the button you need.

The trick is, you have to hold it.

You'll then see a bar start to fill up.
Keep a good view until it takes the pictures (when both the crosshair things are green. You know what I mean.)

Hope I helped. I forget if it's the primary fire button or the secondary fire button, though.

Yea, I finally got it to take some pictures, but it's very touchy and seems hit or miss even if everything is lined up. Seems to work better if I keep at a slower speed giving it more time to take the picture. Of course, then I got into the sandstorm and couldn't get any pictures to take.

Ah. The sandstorm!

That also took me a while to figure out.

If I remember correctly, there is some sort of graph looking thing in the upper right.

It'll have the sliding arrows.

These will tell you whether you'er going the right way horizontally and vertically.

The beeping noise means you should pay attention.

But head that way. Then you'll see your target arrow thing and you'll need to take the pictures there.

But this was over a week ago. I may be hazy with exact details.
But, know this: You will get shot at. Alot.

Thanks for the help! I'll have to pick it up and try again when I find some more patience...;)

Back