Blazing Angels Squadrons of WW2

tommo77

WiiChat Member
Jan 17, 2008
Hi,
I have just started this game and it is excellent.. But, I am on the recon mission and to start with I have to take 3 pictures of allied ships.. I am trying and doing everything it tells me, I can even here the camera click, but I cannot take any pictures..??
Can someone please give me some advice on what I am doing wrong.??
Thanks
Tommo

need all the help I can get

I have just started this game. I was actually IN WWII. It is my first game and I will take all the advice I can get.

Hi, What, you were a service man IN the War..? Seriously.?? What do ya wanna knnow about the game.? Ive not long started it myself..

As you approach the targeted ship for a photo, reduce the speed of your airplane and go as slow as you can go and keep the ship in the middle of your viewfinder. Once the view finder turns green, you should be able to click your shot. Also good to stay low to the water. I empathize with you on this. I found this campaign to be frustrating. Just wait until you have to go out in to the dessert sand storm and blindly fly until you pick up radar signals and grope to find the targets. Oh what fun.....

Need help with Secret Mission

I have been stuck on Secret Mission for over a month (mind you that I do not play often) and I am becoming very frustrated with not being able to complete the campaign level. I am on the third objective. Any advice? Does any one know any codes that can be entered to bypass this campaign?

If this is the one where you need to take pictures of the german camps simply fly to land, and keep a constant heading for a while. When you begin to hear radio signals look for the green bars. the bottom bar tells you direction, the top bar is proximity. get them to as much green as possible. then the red indicator will come one and tell you where the base is. hope that helps!

Yeah love the game, absolutely amazing, just dont like the sand storm mission, but i am stuck on GuadalCannal where you have to destroy the enemy tanks.

It keeps saying in the most IRRITATING VOICE KNOWN TO MAN, 'Its too late, their all gone!' :(

I'm stuck on Guadalcanal too. made it through the tanks. Missile attacks are best made at a steep angle, I had good luck taking off and climbing strait ahead until the barges were directly off the port wing on the "radar" then putting on the brakes and turning into them, making a pass then flying past a short distance and doing an Immelman ( half loop with a half roll over the top ) and making another pass.

I'm hung on the landing of the "flak" damaged plane. It doesn't appear possible to actually gain control of the plane. I have managed to get to ground level and at slow speed but always blow up. It practically impossible to get on the airport heading.
Anybody manage to acomplish that one?

Back