Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi (and confused)!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by worried, Dec 6, 2007.

1. worried

worried WiiChat Member

Dang i am glad i found this site! I hope someone can help me as i am a total Wii novice and really need some advice.
    Ok here goes.....
    Just bought a Wii off ebay (yes i know you dont have to tell me)! Anyway, it arrived today and here is what i need help or advice with
    1 It is obviously from Japan (configured to that country)- i cannot change the language! I have gone through to the settings screen but when i click on the wrench (see how bad i am?) rather than it taking me to the setup page it takes me to a page telling me that i need to connect to access help!

2 One of the games is a nintendo game cube game and gets as far as the first screen then i cannot move off it-do i need a different controller? I do apologise for these questions, if it wasnt for the internet i would be stuffed!!

Anyway ill check back in a while to see if i can get this sorted!

Oh and my name is Sarah by the way (whoops)

2. Budo

Budo Raging Clue

You really should post this in another section, since this is more of a hardware question as opposed to an introduction.

For Gamecube games, yes you need a Gamecube controller to play them. I don't have an answer for your first question though, since I'm not familiar with Japanese Wiis.