Bleach:The Shattered Blade

Dzapper

Akatsuki Assassin
Sep 3, 2007
Morehouse College
Wii Online Code
4627-4261-3182-4550
I really want to buy this game, it looks amazing and the character roster is pretty good. So if anyone has this game can you please tell me how much you enjoy it, and if any, what problems are there with this game. Because I'm trying to decide if I should just hold off and Buy Either Naruto Calsh of Ninja Revolution or Guilty Gear XX Aceent Core.

Rent it.
Don't buy it.
It's decent, but I mean seriously, the only thing you're gonna be doing is wiggling the wiimote side to side, and up and down, sometimes thrusting, while holding the A or B button. Occasionally using your bankai meter.
It has almost no depth or strategy to it except for the Stamina bar. There really arn't many good things to this game. It's got a nice charactar roster, and pretty much everything is voice acted, but that's about it.
You'd be better off buying Naruto: Revolution or waiting for Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

I just got Bleach from Gamefly, and I agree with Krusnik. It's story line isn't that good either......Rent it.....

Dude some sad news...

Dzapper said:
I really want to buy this game, it looks amazing and the character roster is pretty good. So if anyone has this game can you please tell me how much you enjoy it, and if any, what problems are there with this game. Because I'm trying to decide if I should just hold off and Buy Either Naruto Calsh of Ninja Revolution or Guilty Gear XX Aceent Core.

Dont get the game its not worth it just rent it because it doesnt have enough stuff to keep even bleach hardcore fans entertained with it bassically gets old quickly and its storyline kinda sucks and its fighting is bassically waggle action. Get Naruto Clash Of Ninja: Revolution.

Ok, thanx for the advice. I will probably buy Naruto:CNR insyead. I'm not too keen on Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Good decision, I kinda regretted getting mine. It was really fun for the few get goes but then It went from great to boring. Yes it was fun battling the arrancars but it was kinda repetitive though.. I think(hoping actually) NARUTO:clash.. will definitely be better than bleach:sb..

Back