bleach!

Hurrr... It's hard to watch, for me at least. I like things that are Hmmm... Satoshi Kon, Girl who Leaped through Time, Ghibli, Gainax, Gundam(IT'S A CHAAARR!!! lol, memes), Lain, Geass(lolouch, Le Douche), Tales of the Abyss(I love JAAAADE!!!), Symphonia OAV(guilty pleasure), Digimon Tamers(DON'T JUDGE ME!!), Rumiko Takahashi(Yeeeaaaahh...), Dragon Ball, GTO, Mr. Despair, Saikano, Daioh, Haruhi, Ouran, Lucky Star, Akira, Steamboy, etc.

I never got into Bleach. I did hear that Rukia was played by Michelle Ruff(played Rita Mordio in ToV) in the dub. Is it any good... The dub I mean.

I didn't quite like Ichigo much.

Hurrr... It's hard to watch, for me at least. I like things that are Hmmm... Satoshi Kon, Girl who Leaped through Time, Ghibli, Gainax, Gundam(IT'S A CHAAARR!!! lol, memes), Lain, Geass(lolouch, Le Douche), Tales of the Abyss(I love JAAAADE!!!), Symphonia OAV(guilty pleasure), Digimon Tamers(DON'T JUDGE ME!!), Rumiko Takahashi(Yeeeaaaahh...), Dragon Ball, GTO, Mr. Despair, Saikano, Daioh, Haruhi, Ouran, Lucky Star, Akira, Steamboy, etc.

I never got into Bleach. I did hear that Rukia was played by Michelle Ruff(played Rita Mordio in ToV) in the dub. Is it any good... The dub I mean.

I didn't quite like Ichigo much.
Agreed. I enjoyed the first part of it though, when they fought those ghost things on earth. Then the twist came and they were in some dimension that made it DBZ style.

I love DBZ, I hate DBZ rip-offs. Especially Naruto.

DBZ... I prefer the original Dragon Ball. Making Goku an alien and such... errr... Then Vegeta, just Vegeta... Seriously the guy really needs to tame that hair and yeahhh. I liked it up until the Androids... The Androids and the Cell part was passable I guess. Buu arc, I watched it... was indifferent. GT, what is GT... I never heard of that... Don't want to.

Dude I still watch Digimon. Bleach does get DBZ like but if you think about it if they had stayed at the level they were at in the start of the show it would get very boring eventually, & the same for Naruto. I can't wait for arrancar arc to get going.

Gundam, Geass(Nice Joke), Tales of the Abyss(I did not know it was an anime! I have the game & don't plan on getting rid of it., Symphonia OAV(Heard it is good.), Digimon Tamers(My fav Digimon series & I have watched all of the episodes of all 5 series.),Dragon Ball(The anime that started my addiction to it.), Daioh(I take it you mean Azumanga Daioh which I love, Haruhi, Lucky Star(heard it's funny.), Steamboy(saw the movie). Those are stuff I like or are interested in seeing that you listed. I know a little of topic so i'm sorry. GT had only 2 good things, SS4 Goku & SS4 Gogeta. Otherwise it sucked.

Watch Tales of the Abyss!!! DRAMATIC JADE IS DRAMATIC!!!!

Face it, Code Geass is Fanservicey meme fuel. My PSL list is filled with Geass characters... T^T Sad house hermit is sad.

Anyways, something about Bleach... Kon weirds me out...

I will watch that since I love the game. Addicted to games theme song both American & Japenese.

Kon is just comic releif that's why he is weird. Almost all comic releif characters are weird.

You should watch Shuffle it's a very good anime series, funny too. Have you ever watch Negima? It's interesting in its own way but if you read the manga of it you should try to find the sreies that follows the manga. I found it but forgot what it was called. I remember it had Ala Alba in its name. Found it on youtube. It is hilarious, has fan srevice(Made by Ken Akumatsu so no surprise), very good storyline, and it does have some very good fight sences. You can ask Shadow*91 since he reads them throught me.

I was thinking of Shuffle and I haven't read the first Negima yet even though I have it. I will get around to it though.

LULZ DragonballZ with swords
Stoped wacthin aound episode 80 due to it bein just about fightin each other
I agree, I was very intrigued by Bleach when I first began watching it, the fact that Ichigo had to balance being a Soul Reaper and being a normal teenager was very unique and the dynamic was interesting. But then when they went to the Soul Society to save Rukia the show turned into a Dragonball Z esque unecessary Ass-beating fest.

@Monsteroids you should really read it it's funny, I own all 21 books that came out in america so far.

True Bleach did get like that but sometimes that is just how things roll.

Back