Naruto vs. Bleach

I watch them both. Personally Naruto is a little better, but I would assume you are under the age of 13 or somewhat immature. Bleach is much more mature than Naruto.

Bleaches fights are way to long

its also got a dragonball z thing going on

I prefer Naruto personally, there both pretty good animes, but i just like the whole idea of Ninjas and all those jutsu's
*shrugs*

The only reason Naruto is better is because they take the time to expand on every sub-character. Look at Haku, we know a LOT about his past. Most anime would be like "Hey it's a girl/guy/thing. Hey he threw a needle, death to him."

[Edit] changed Haku to being a guy. I know it but every time I am talking about "him" I type her. [/edit]

Last edited:
acer589 said:
The only reason Naruto is better is because they take the time to expand on every sub-character. Look at Haku, we know a LOT about her past. Most anime would be like "Hey it's a girl. Hey she threw a needle, death to her."

hahahaha... haha... hahahahahahaha... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...!

Haku is a boy (seriously)...

i hardly watched Bleach but definately like Naruto better as of right now; i keep up to date with the episodes out in Japan and i personally like the whole storyline, great emotions, awesome jutus and what not

they definately focus a lot on the sub-characters (except for Ten-Ten wtf??) which i like the most about the whole show fr the most part; it makes the show a show and much better overall

Hakus the Bridget of Naruto
<<<Starts singing "dood looks like a lady"

lol
yeah Haku is a guy, i believe he was supposed to be a girl, but then they changed it because the creators of Naruto didn't want there fans to think there was a relationship between Haku and Zabuza, but they were to lazy to go and change him exactly to look like a guy....
But anyways
Naruto is better in terms of fights and charactar depth
but Bleach is funniest? most funny? compared to Naruto

I prefer Naruto over Bleach although naruto has more fillers ATM than bleach, I like the ninja thing and the jutsus.

Kherrek508 said:
Bleach IMO, Naruto is becoming a bit overrated now. :p

and in due time so will bleach. nuff said.

Blackjack said:
lol
yeah Haku is a guy, i believe he was supposed to be a girl, but then they changed it because the creators of Naruto didn't want there fans to think there was a relationship between Haku and Zabuza, but they were to lazy to go and

so they setteled for people thinking that they were gay? ok, makes perfect sence (refering to the episode in which Zabuza dies and asks to be placed next to the dead Haku.) :shocked:

Darkprinny said:
Hakus the Bridget of Naruto
<<<Starts singing "dood looks like a lady"

ROFLMFAO, but you have to admit, Briget is a pretty good character, woot for guilty gear!

Last edited:
Back