Blockbuster or Netflix?

TexasDudeUSA

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
Title really says it all. Once you pick which one, tell me why you like it better? I'm signing up today!

I like the whole concept of being able to take the movie to the movie store and picking up a new one. Blockbuster.

Yeah id say blockbuster for the above stated reason, and i like blockbuster better, even though im banned from there.....long story

now i just use redbox, its a thing that is in my grocery store, i knw how to get free rentals from it

Banned from Blockbuster? Explain...Maybe you can help other people not make the mistake?

well i had like 5 movies out and i never took um back and now im not allowed to rent there, this is the short version

but i still have the movies and i didnt have to pay them anything!

Love Blockbuster - $6.99 Month w/2 movies per month(1 at a time) - plus 2 more if you return to store and one free movie or wii 5 day rental coupon - so thats roughly 4 movies @ 2.99 plus $8.99 for wii rental = $21 of value/month. Customer service via email is great, got locked out my acct once which required phone support and it required patience. Also first month is free so pick highest plan which is unlimited to get caught up on any movies you have missed and then switch down and your set!

Blockbuster is my choice for the fact that you can return them to the store and use those returns as coupons. I've done both though and I do think Netflix has better to your mailbox turnaround times.

Niether. I think Dishnetwork PPV is the best. All I have to do is sit on my couche and order it, and it comes in my bill. No hassle. Plus I get to choose form a variety of great movies evry day.

(sorry, Dish pays me everytime I plug thier products. I=Whore)

Back