Blood?? ANIMATED BLOOD!!??

Ooze33 said:
but what would make it animated...........

ok, let me rephrase that. I meant like, would it be green, black etc.

I know what animated blood is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually. it has. In Kingdom Hearts II, The Hydra has black blood, and in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers the Orcs have black blood!

Thats really weird...how can you tell its really blood though?

its just assumed...lol...I'm guessing that there won't be blood in Zelda, I know that there is like 90% chance there won't be...they're just rating it T because it's more realistic and lifelike, and they don't want to be responsible for teaching toddlers to slash their parents and sandbox buddies...lol

Ooze33 said:
ok, let me rephrase that. I meant like, would it be green, black etc.

I know what animated blood is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to clarify on your behalf what I felt you ment, but incase I was wrong I thought I would leave it.

I'm glad there won't be any blood or guts and gore in TP - I never was one for violent games just coz they had blood or hacked body bits all over the place. In fact these 'special effects' actually make me not want to play a game anymore because it shows the programmers tried to cover up a badly designed game by using the blood effect in games.

linkzeldagame said:
I'm glad there won't be any blood or guts and gore in TP - I never was one for violent games just coz they had blood or hacked body bits all over the place. In fact these 'special effects' actually make me not want to play a game anymore because it shows the programmers tried to cover up a badly designed game by using the blood effect in games.

I completely agree! This is why Nintendo was always my fave system...they had characters like Mario and Link, whose games were good because they had no blood, but good solving games and wholesome family fun...lol

I just found out what the blood is!!!! when u attack the enemies, black blood come out!

Ooze33 said:
I just found out what the blood is!!!! when u attack the enemies, black blood come out!

Well, duh. Although... the thought of blood in Zelda is strange. I actually haven't seen anything violent like that since the Shadow Temple, or when you beat Gannondorf in OoT. (You know, when he coughs up the green blood and says, "The great king Gannondorf, beaten by this kid!?")

are you sure? I saw it happend in a new trailer when Link attacked enemies in the Real world AND the Twilight realm
The black "blood" also landed on the ground leavin a black dot in the grass!!

i think red blood should be in it and also remember those wierd hands in the forbidden woods which suck your mp... well when you slice them blood comes out... green blood and lots of it

Back