Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

i want to play online

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Online' started by ivandb, Jan 1, 2007.

1. ivandb

ivandb wii are you doing this

i want too shoot people online play gta and stuff i think il sell my wii and get 360 sick of these nintendo childgames had a cube only GUN was oke again no blood COD3 fingercut off blood we want more 18 rated games:wtf:

2. roryrc

roryrc roryrc

agreed wii needs to invest in adult games like rockstars and more shooters!

3. Icetrash

Icetrash King K.Rool

Wii Friend Code: 4727-8101-2072-3014
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    Online play is coming soon, just be patient.

4. Groves

Groves Groves@live.com

Wii Friend Code: 7696-4877-2400-3016
    7696-4877-2400-3016
    Why don't you go cut your own finger off, it doesn't involve buying a 360 :eek:.

And I agree too, but I do enjoy most games out now, as I am a Teen.

5. psyichic

psyichic WiiChat Member

I strongly suggest that you improve your grammar. Not only does it make it very hard to understand what you are saying but it also makes you look extremely immature.

On a side note I don't understand why everyone is so dead set on getting extremely violent games onto the Wii. They have CoD3 and Red Steel but apparently those aren't good enough because they are not rated M.

Oh and just because games don't have curse words being thrown every 5 seconds and blood shooting everywhere does not automatically make it a "childgame". I know quite a few people in thier 30's who still play Zelda, my father even enjoys happy feet.

So please think through your own post before you post and don't come up with these ideas in your head that any game that lacks an M rating is a child's game.

Not to mention as ive already said if you have a need for an FPS fix then grab either red steel or CoD3.

6. ottoman

ottoman Banned

Wii Friend Code: 1156-6661-4692-6561
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

But, think about what your saying here dude. (not you psyichic)...

Your atually judging a games console entirley on its launch titles? Theres going to be more games...gory...online games. Hell i havent even got my wii yet, but im still patient. why cant you be?

Sadness...GTA...Cod3...Splinter cell....Redsteel...these are just SOME of the games coming that are considered Teen + :)

7. Wii Addict

Wii Addict Addicted since Nov. 19th

Wii Friend Code: 4283-6231-2650-2936
    4283-6231-2650-2936
    I don't care if its a "child's game" I play Halo and I play Mario Kart. Some might consider Mario Kart a "child's game" but the gameplay and fun is what count. I don't care if massive amounts of blood are everywhere or if there is none, and I actually prefer less swearing because it shows how poor vocabulary some people have and it is just pathetic. Worrying about an "M" rating is like worrying about HD graphics. The gameplay is what counts and that is why people are still downloading and playing Super Mario Bros. off of VC.

As for internet games, patience. Online is great, but right now you get amazing motion sensing technology. Later you will have BOTH so stop complaining.

8. coolg35748

coolg35748 WiiChat Member

Online is coming soon, be patient! Also stay with the wii, even though there is no extremely gory games out for the wii it is still fun. I own a 360 and I love it also but I love the wii I own too. I buy games for both consoles and share the love. A game doesnt have to be vulgar to pwn the house.

9. Wii Maniac 101

Wii Maniac 101 WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 5807-5713-0785-1310
    5807-5713-0785-1310
    does any1 now wen abouts online will come and will Call of duty 3 be online dat would be mint .and any way propper grammer takes 2 long lol

10. coolg35748

coolg35748 WiiChat Member

None of the launch titles will ever be online compatable... I think Metroid Prime 3 may be online, not sure though.

11. Wii Maniac 101

Wii Maniac 101 WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 5807-5713-0785-1310
    5807-5713-0785-1310
    wat so call of duty 3 will never ever be online compatible?

12. timthepig

timthepig WiiChat Member

Contradiction!

Propper = proper?? Try 1 less letter
    Grammer = Grammar?? a is a couple of mms away

I hate crap grammar, but what the hell. This forum is also full of kids so its expected text talk will fill the forums. I don't get the thread, I thought people who bought the Wii. Bought the thing for GAMEPLAY, not sure what adult rated games have anything to do with making a great game. Most of the best computer games are not adult rated, FACT.

Why not just download GlovePIE and use the Wiimote on your PC to play GTA?

13. Toastie

Toastie WiiChat Member

heh Zelda is an extremely violent game. You can smack someone in the face with your shield and then slash them to death. Blood doesn't = violence.

Red steel has lots of swearing in it in Japanese.

Batallion Wars 2, is really nice cell shaded cartoon violence with artistic style, it will be online, and in my humble opinion will be the best online shooter in a good long while.

As has been pointed out anyway M rating does not make a good game, nor does it really make a mature game, I think Zelda is a much more mature game than say GTA san andreas. Zeldas characters are real, you feel for them. There is a lot of sword based violence in Zelda. The violence in GTA feels more cartoony than Megaman.

Just an example really but as another one I know they are completely different again but Metroid feels a lot more mature to me than Halo. It is a harder game to play with more objective based gameplay.

That is though not to say that the 360 doesm't have it's merits, yes it is the best online console. If you are uninterested with nintendo's ip's and just want purely online play and can't wait to see what nintys is like in march then get a 360, you will probably love it.

Personally I love my Wii too much.

14. bubba-ga-nush

bubba-ga-nush Im on more than you think

Wii Friend Code: 3369-4758-4482-0967
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    I think all Nintendo needs is a Sweet FPS game for the Wii. something like Gears Of War.

15. MaXiMiUS

MaXiMiUS Custom User Title (TM)

Wii Friend Code: 2573-4546-5926-8361
    2573-4546-5926-8361
    Metroid Prime is the only FPS game I know of that's coming up, and actually looks like it will be really good.

16. nitro

nitro Resident Wii Expert

^^^^ good point

17. WiiMemo

WiiMemo WiiChat Member

Lol gonna have to burst your bubble on that point, there aren't any swear words in the japanese language. People often subtitle things to make them seem more dramatic than they actually are.

Also on a side note, will online play have mic capabilities?

18. ALo

ALo Wii Owner

i hope they make a online mode by spring break that would be tight.

19. ocdan

ocdan Pastafarian

learn how to form a sentence, then start complaining.

20. Fatty Mac

Fatty Mac That fat guy with a Wii.

LMAO This is hilarious. I just noticed how many errors he has in his sentence. He believes we're talking about him speaking complete proper english. No...we're just looking for UNDERSTANDABLE English. I mean "i think il sell my wii and get 360 sick of these nintendo childgames had a cube only GUN was oke". WTF is that?! :confused: ROFLMFAO. And the worst I've seen: "no blood COD3 fingercut off blood." Right about now...I think you're the dumbest person I've seen on the WiiChat forums...and there has been some great potential around here, but you'd probably have to take the title.