Bobcat Sim?

Cyborg

WiiChat Member
May 1, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2393-1884-3935-0974
This is what happens when you don't have a car to drive to work and back every day of your life.

Sure, it would be great. But it's probably not going to happen due to the, well, unfortunately, esoteric nature of the game. There has to be one out there for other platforms though.

ciper said:
I assume you mean a skidloader because "Bobcats" are also made by other companies like Case, New Holland and John Deere.

hahahhahaahah..... hardass FTW!

and yes, it would work....don't really see the market for it though :/

lol dude id play it just for kicks, the gimmick is enough for it to sell worldwide!

Ive dreamed of owning a skidloader since I was a kid. When you see the incredible number of attachments (mods) they have it boggles the mind.

Once you drive one your heart will be set. Its like a personal mini tank with sports car handling.

ciper said:
Ive dreamed of owning a skidloader since I was a kid. When you see the incredible number of attachments (mods) they have it boggles the mind.

Once you drive one your heart will be set. Its like a personal mini tank with sports car handling.

I've driven a skidloader...my heart wasn't set.

With what attachment though? If the standard shovel did it at least have the hydraulic claws that closed over the top? How long were you able to keep a wheelie?

I've used one with the scoop+claws and the "giant ground chainsaw" (i know thats not the right name but it sure sounds cooler).

ciper said:
With what attachment though? If the standard shovel did it at least have the hydraulic claws that closed over the top? How long were you able to keep a wheelie?

I've used one with the scoop+claws and the "giant ground chainsaw" (i know thats not the right name but it sure sounds cooler).

Shovel + Claw.

And I prefer 4-wheelers or Motorcycles for wheelies.

But you cant use 4 wheelers or motorcycles to tear down a building or dig a pit or cover in armor so that you can drive through hordes of attacking zombies.

ciper said:
But you cant use 4 wheelers or motorcycles to tear down a building or dig a pit or cover in armor so that you can drive through hordes of attacking zombies.

That's why I keep my zombie rifle polished in my fallout shelter.

Back