Link
2ezk5g2.gif

Latios & Latias
2jag8qb.gif

Naruto Fighting Scene
2hwkvsx.gif

Last edited:
hey

can u make me any yoshi gif for me..please..with anyvideo clip of yoshi? anything to do with yoshi..any video of youtube with yoshi upclose! thanks so much!

Your Gifs dont run to smoothly
You might need to add some more frames

Two I made for some one on another forum
(yes I to make avis for people but need info of what you need/moment/character name)

<<Wrestling fan also

How long have you been making digital art and what program(s) do you use?
Nothing against you, but some of your work seems a little too cut and paste for my liking

can you make me a sig that looks cool. I like black. nothing to do with wrestling too btw. some serious sam in it would be awesome.

Last edited:
ericlewis91 said:
can u make me any yoshi gif for me..please..with anyvideo clip of yoshi? anything to do with yoshi..any video of youtube with yoshi upclose! thanks so much!

as far as i know eric you cant download youtube videos and even if you downloaded it off google video it would come in .GVP (google video player) format that is unchangable, but if im wrong PLEASE TELL ME!! It would help...

spicka said:
can you make me any avatar/ signature please??

What do you want a avi of

stu said:
can you make me a luigi avatar please

thanks

Ill give it ago
What you want him to do (will be usein a sprte sheat)

Hey this might make me sound retarded, but I don't know how to put the dang sigs on there. Do they have to be a certain format? Can somebody please tell me the steps you have to go through?

plz som1 make me a cod3 sig plz i beg u plz pm me if u will plz plz plz plz plz pplxz plz plz p pzlz plz plz pzlz plz plz

Or just get VLC player
Its free and it runs nearly every format

Back