Boss Controller Case For Super Mario Bro's Wii - A must have if you own the game !

jondeak

WiiChat Member
Mar 23, 2008
If you like the feel of the classic controller better than holding the Wii-mote sideways to play The new Super Mario Bro's Wii then this controller case is for you. Its only 10 bucks and it works great ! It just released around the same time super mario bros came out about a few days ago. Check out the video and let me know what you think !!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9WfwmPPuL4[/ame]

i think its stupid
agreed. is it really that big of a problem to use the wii remote on its side?

and i remember you, jon, claiming this is apparently a big problem on other forums. well i've checked othe forums and you're the only person i see complaining.

I doubt I would like that even if I tried it. I don't see paying extra for a piece of plastic shaped like an SNES controller when holding the Wii Remote sideways not only feels great with the Wii Remote Jacket on, but it's free too.

i think its stupid
agreed. is it really that big of a problem to use the wii remote on its side?

and i remember you, jon, claiming this is apparently a big problem on other forums. well i've checked othe forums and you're the only person i see complaining.

lol that’s not true...have you read all the other forums online? Did you watch the gamespot review? There are a lot of people who dont prefer holding the wii mote sideways. It might be fine for you because you’re a girl and you have small hands but for most guys its annoying. If this was such a stupid idea than Nintendo would have never even created the classic controller in the first place for the wii. But they did because there is a cliental for that type of controller in todays market. Myself and a large amount of people think that this product is brilliant and solves the issue for the people that don’t like holding the wii-mote sideways....it’s all about PERSONAL PREFRANCE....Some people prefer to drive automatic cars and some people prefer stick shift. It’s just how the world is....And to assume that I’m being biased is very stupid because if I was then they would have never even released this shell....it just goes to show that there is a market out there for it :thumbsup:

first off, i'm not a girl but an 18 year old guy that grew up playing Mario and Zelda.
secondly, i'm always getting the special 'large' controllers cause my hands are so big.

now i don't bother with gamespot cause those @$$holes don't know a controller from thier dick half the time. i read through a lot of forums to see peoples opinions on a game before buying. out of the fifteen i've checked, you are the only person i see complaining. in fact the only complaint i'm finding is about the lack of online and thats a small complaint at that.

first off, i'm not a girl.

coulda fooled me....well it sounds like you enjoy playing with your Wii Wii ...I guess some people enjoy holding small things sideways, i dont !! Regardless, I think its a great case even if you dont...And I highly recommend it.....:handremote::nono:

i use a classic controller every chance i get. i just don't believe a lack of that option is worth complaining about, as you do.

and insulting a senior member without being provoked is a bad idea no matter where you are. so i'd be more careful about what you type unless you're wanting a ban.

looks good.

can you tell me if the b and a buttons are frequently used?

b button is a bit odd to reach and the a button on this grip looks a bit small.

Last edited:
i use a classic controller every chance i get. i just don't believe a lack of that option is worth complaining about, as you do.

and insulting a senior member without being provoked is a bad idea no matter where you are. so i'd be more careful about what you type unless you're wanting a ban.

A BAN FOR WHAT? senior member? First off I was here way before you were so dont give me that crap, secondly if your a senior member then lead by example and dont be so biased and rude to this forums members. We are the reason wiichat is in business. If you want exspress an opinion then exspress it in a professional way, not it the rude fashion that you have been. And the last time I checked this was Wiichat....and everything that I refer to in the above post is about the wii..i you want to twist it in your brain then thats your call...I have contributed to this forum for almost 2 years...granted I dont have 2000 posts like yourself but thats because im busy. I have a spectacular idea....How about you stay away from me and away from my posts, You make me feel uncomfortable and I dont want anything to do with you. I have NEVER had any problems with ANYONE here or in any forum. I dont create drama....I cut it out. Case closed....please leave me alone....thanks.

looks good.

can you tell me if the b and a buttons are frequently used?

b button is a bit odd to reach and the a button on this grip looks a bit small.

Hi floydian, the "b" button is not used at all in the game and the "a" button is only used once to start up the game...Besides that the game play is excellant with this case and I recommend it !! Let me know if you have any other questions :)

first off, i'm not a girl.

coulda fooled me....well it sounds like you enjoy playing with your Wii Wii ...I guess some people enjoy holding small things sideways, i dont !! Regardless, I think its a great case even if you dont...And I highly recommend it.....:handremote::nono:

many, not just me, would interpret that as an insult.
i said senior member because i consider judging from your single minded attitude and quick rise to insults that i'm more mature then you.. the system failure that happened a while ago erased my old profile where i had nearly 3000 posts. true join date is important, but an active member that abides the rules and has never caused trouble is more likely to be believed and respected compared to one that is just now returning after some absence.

and please point out where i was rude to you because i never once insulted you or your thread. i voiced my opinion on the controller and pointed out something i had noticed. never once did i insult you.
and i do lead by example. i'm quick to report spam and i'm helpful to the best of my ability. ask around and you'll find plenty that i've helped. you should look around and learn before you assume more then you know.

I got one of these, I like it alot. I don't like the wiimote alone, I get nervous while playing and grip the controller too tight, so the hard edges hurt my hands... haha. I was playing with the nunchuck before I got this add-on. The nunchuck option isn't bad except for when you have to move platforms by tilting the wiimote, it is difficult to control. It's only ten bucks, so I found it pretty well worth it. It is a little bulky, but that's probably best for people with larger hands. I have small hands myself but it helped me anyway. It's just a matter of preference.
Also, for whoever asked, the A and B buttons aren't used at all during gameplay for this control scheme. They are used if you use the nunchuck control.

Back