Boxing wii or eye toy

Chattersby

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2006
Is the eye toy boxing better or is the wii better, in fact is the wii better then the eyetoy?

Noooo!

the eyetoy is not as gud as da wii cus the eyetoy had things like catching, rubbing and borin stuff like dat but da wii has all types of games like shooting, driving & loads more, plus the graphics on wii are 10x better than eyetoy. P.S. i still quite like eyetoy! elelamb :D

plus im pretty sure eyetoy was putting u in the game, but it shows u on the screen, so its interactive but requires no graphics. and also u cant have fps or rpg or anything like that on eytoy. so basicly comparing the wii to eyetoy is like comparing **** to twinkies, they may be similar in some aspects but are completly different when you go to take a bite, trust me;)

You dare to ask? :wtf:

Does eyetoy have hundreds of awsome titles coming out between this year and next? Does it have the sexiness of the Wii? Does it have a controller that looks like a TV remote? I think i've made my point ;)

In other words:
scubasteve said:
comparing the wii to eyetoy is like comparing **** to twinkies, they may be similar in some aspects but are completly different when you go to take a bight trust me;)

I like that :p

ssbb_lover said:
You dare to ask? :wtf:

Does eyetoy have hundreds of awsome titles coming out between this year and next? Does it have the sexiness of the Wii? Does it have a controller that looks like a TV remote? I think i've made my point ;)

In other words:

I like that :p

i said wii boxing stupid:ciappa:

well, yeh u r on the screen so it does react well when u punch ur foe , its also great fun when ur foe cant punch u cos he is so tired and u can wack the poo out of him

Chattersby said:
i said wii boxing stupid:ciappa:
No actually you said, "in fact is the Wii" (as in the console itself) better then the eyetoy?" So ha. :ciappa:

ssbb_lover said:
No actually you said, "in fact is the Wii" (as in the console itself) better then the eyetoy?" So ha. :ciappa:

Touche ur were right ,very sorry :smilewinkgrin:

Lol, it's all good. :D Anyways, it's not even funny how much better the Wii is. ;)

i waiting for online boxing with the wii

where you can punch on with anyone around the world
there will be massive tornaments

betting ?

oh yeh im gonna beat you all down big time when that comes out
im gonna numchuck your brain into soup :prrr:

Back