Wii Eye Toy

miichannel

WiiChat Member
Dec 1, 2007
A played with a Playstation eye toy for about 5 minutes and loved it. I'm not a big fan of Sony or Microsoft at all so I just gave it a try. All I got to do was set the account up, it was the coolest thing ever. Nintendo needs to come out with a ye toy thing for the Wii. Who here thinks Nintendo should?:crazy:

everybody bitches about how sony jacks ideas from people. eye toy was the original console camera. it shoudl stay that way.

That would be nice to see an Eye Toy like product for the Wii. However, I think Nintendo should focus on their headset before thinking about this.

oya nintendo doesnt like online communication so it would be strictly for putting yoru face in a game wich worked liek **** on last gen games like THUG2, i had the eyetoy (antigrav was a pretty fun game i guess..for what it was) but the whole face in game didnt work out too good. but PS3 has eye of judgment, good concept but i dont think it would happen on the wii.

SensesFail said:
everybody bitches about how sony jacks ideas from people. eye toy was the original console camera. it shoudl stay that way.

GameBoy Camera WAS technically first.

i dont see how they could use it.think about it the wiimote and eyetoy together dont go.

yet i do love eyetoy

like to see this resolved :yesnod:

Back