brawl commercials

tj-a jetpack lol?

mike-yeah that's a logical assumption...however i'm still confused about the kirby franchise, and if all three reps are going to be starters, i doubt it'll just be king dedede

MikemasterM1 said:
well im almost positive that link, mario, pikachu, and kirby are going to be starters.

yeah i believe that too, but with that logic, kirby is in

from the events, there is an assumption that dedede is in...

and metaknight just seems like he's a starter as well

oh well, i guess when(hopefully) more commercials come out, we can elaborate on this theory

keep in mind you can always change that in the settings, i always had it so the characters were lighter(and thus easier to knock off)

i guess sakurai did that so matches last longer, and by doing this, people who have a rough start, could come back and win easier than they could have done this in the earlier installments

I like that the percentages are raised because it does mean longer battles and it seems that it balances the game more.:cool:

I enjoy the fact that we got to see a glimpse of PT's final smash at the end of the third video.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y57J62IMnuA[/MEDIA]

yes i know how to post video's now......(couldn't find the url before just the otehr thing)

wth it was just working

Cool about PT, Charizard was my favorite Pokemon when I liked that game, my guess is that it's easier to KO them if you overuse there Pokemon, to bad because I'm not to fond of Ivesaur.

Back