Brawl music?

powerpc127

Bustin makes me feel good
Jan 6, 2008
In a van down by the RIVER!
Wii Online Code
3083-0092-7721-0385
I'm a bit of a video game music fanatic and I was wondering if there's anywhere you can hear full versions of the songs in the game. I'm getting tired of hearing only a 1:00 sample of what sounds like awesome music. My computer can't go on youtube either. Some problem with the router. So any music that got posted there isn't going to work.

you can probably lime wire it. other than that have you checked the dojo? (sorry if these are the 1 min previews you were talking about i'm not much into the videogame music for anything but background noise)

:rolleyes: my computer can't go on youtube. It always gets "1 of 3 items completed" and then it just never goes anywhere. If i stop loading then all of the words that would have been there appear but never any videos :(

powerpc127 said:
:rolleyes: my computer can't go on youtube. It always gets "1 of 3 items completed" and then it just never goes anywhere. If i stop loading then all of the words that would have been there appear but never any videos :(
have you tried firefox? my internet explorer couldnt go on dojo until i switced to firefox

The boyf downloaded them all the other day.. I think he used what ROB64 posted, I'll check.

*checks*

Ohh he said uTorrent. It took like a day to download them all (plus loads of other random Nintendo ones). o.0

Any news on when official soundtrack will be released?

Back