Broken Wii

restrikted

WiiChat Member
Aug 19, 2007
Ok, Wii probably isnt brocken, but it freezes during games, and now when I turn it on, nothing comes up, with component cables or normal AV cables, and I have tried all imputs.
And I wanted to play Mario Strikers Charged -.-

Anyone have this problem?

did you buy the game or download it?
if you downloaded it, there might be a few reasons for this:
1. you downloaded pal for ntsc or ntsc for pal.
2. you are using a bad mod chip, or a freeloader(banned).
3. the game is currupt.

if you bought the game and everything is legal, than i have no idea. check the most basic things first, wires, electricity etc.

How long have you had it? Sometimes consoles come out of the box bricked or damaged, could be from shipment or it may have been a return or something that got overlooked. If you've had it for awhile on the other hand...have you dropped it? Have any kids been messing with it? anything that may have caused damage? Nevertheless though, Nintendo has a one year warranty I think; and if you registered it on Nintendo.com then you should have a 15 month warranty. Anyway, this sounds bad and shouldn't be happening...not what you wanna hear, but probably unfortunately true. If you can return it to the place you bought it from, you may consider that; otherwise call Nintendo for a replacement. Why even bother with a broken console under warranty?

It was a bought game. And it's not just the game, Wii just doesnt even show up now, and it freezes more.

Ive had it since late Janurary maby earlier.

restrikted said:
It was a bought game. And it's not just the game, Wii just doesnt even show up now, and it freezes more.

Ive had it since late Janurary maby earlier.
Sounds like you should call Nintendo for a replacement.

Back