nintend wii no video(black screen) + no video

ace_82

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2008
hep ppl ,

I ve a moded wii from india & was playin just fine until i tried using the component cable after which not only did the screen become black but the sound also disappeared .. i tried switching back to the normal av cables but the problem continued .

The wii shows thepower sign on , the remote also flashes but fails to sync ! .The dealer from who i bought tells me that the power ic has blown or the video ic is gone but has no right answer to the problem which is driving me :mad2: .. so if anyone has a solution to this problem or knows how to fix it then plz help me out.

rgrds,
ace

what color is your power light? red, amber, green?

someone has solved a problems by leaving their wii unplugged overnight - read here

you can still call nintendo tech support for help if the serial number is under warranty, since they won't know it's modded, but you can't ship it in for repair.

hope this helps!

idjut said:
what color is your power light? red, amber, green?

someone has solved a problems by leaving their wii unplugged overnight - read here

you can still call nintendo tech support for help if the serial number is under warranty, since they won't know it's modded, but you can't ship it in for repair.

hope this helps!

well if you wanted your wii unmodded and you said you didnt kno it was modded you could send it to them

Did you set the system to 480p before your Wii went out??
If so, your problem may be your TV. There's a few TV's that have component inputs but no progressive support. This causes your TV set to freak out and do all kinds of crazy SH**!!

Other than that all I can think of is the mod. Third party mods aren't Officially approved by Nintendo so the're always a risk.

black screen

can some one give step-by-step instructions so I can set screen to a 480 res? PLease I need "up,down" instructions, NOT using point and pressing A ;)
my wii is black and I just got tired trying to use it not even hearing sounds..

Back