wii error :- black screen + remote flashing ( few selected games)

ace_82

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2008
hi,

m facing a very strange problem with wii ... some games work perfectly aright, but in some games even after detecting the cd after i press the start button ( eg:- wii sports, mario party pack) the screen goes black & the remote also starts flashing & even if i try to sync the remote , it doesnt work . I have read few posts & tried the following , out of which none has worked :-

1) changing resolution from wii menu
2) pressing a+2+z and also a+z+1
3) placing the wii sensor below the tv instead of above !!

So anyone who knows how to get thru this plzzzzz help !

this happens to me sometimes (it maybe diff for you you may have to send it in) all i do is clean the disk and it works when the wii goes black and freezes all wiimote actions dont register. or sometimes i just restart the wii and it works. hope this helps (i doubt it but it might:wink:)

Your drive could be failing.

I've seen threads like this before about people having to reinsert a game a dozen or so times before they can get it to work. Or by placing the Wii vertically, they are sometimes able to fix the problem temporarily. It usually ends with the person sending their Wii back for repairs. Hopefully this isn't your problem, but it's something to keep in mind.

hey ,

i tried all of the above .. but even after that those 2-3 gmaes ( which i wanna play the most ) dont work .. wii sports , mario galaxy ... all the other games i just bought are working fine , like basket ball , fifa , transformers etc

i know this doesnt help much , but if it all changes any of the possible solutions given which might work , pls post.

Back