Wii remote not working

241 boi said:
btw blipsten this is the internet for god sake hardly anyone cares and i am the best in my I.T Class so dont you go telling me how i should type i know how i should type! but while i am at home i cant be bothered doing that oops i forgot to put the apostrophe in cant! i am going to apologize and i did say sorry above why cant you apologize so here

Sorry :( i do mean it sorry

I'm not trying to start ****. I am just recommending that when your asking for help to make it easy as you can for people to help you.

Hey Match, when you sync other controllers, why does mine want to take Number 1? i can't seem to Sync all 4 of my controllers so that each one is 1, 2 ,3 ,4, for some reason, 4 doesn't sync, 2 becomes one, and when i try to Sync one that falls out, all of them unsync,

Help out a Man in Canada?

Klywak said:
Hey Match, when you sync other controllers, why does mine want to take Number 1? i can't seem to Sync all 4 of my controllers so that each one is 1, 2 ,3 ,4, for some reason, 4 doesn't sync, 2 becomes one, and when i try to Sync one that falls out, all of them unsync,

Help out a Man in Canada?

Well How are you syncing it cause it sounds like you're doing something wrong here.

If you hit the sync button on the Wii it should just look for new Wiimotes. It will not switch player inputs. Try pushing the sync button on all the wiimotes then hit the sync button on the Wii and check if that works.

No duh, I think i am doing something Wrong here. LOL

Hmm, I tryed it, and i got 2 controllers, but for some reason, when I finish syncing one, Ill be using and it cuts out.

And I changed the batteries recently, This thing is so buggy.

Okay if you're using controller 1 and controller 2 is also synced.

then remote 1 drops connection and shows no lights on the player indicator. If you press A does it try to find a slot or does it just blink?

*update*
Going to grab some lunch real quick I'm at work on break so I'll be right back just let me know what happens.

Last edited:
On the other remote hit sync on the remote then sink on the Wii. If that does not work Hit sync on both remotes then hit the sync button on the Wii

i dont mean to be rude but i keep on getting these e-mails thats filling up my inbox so could you please move to another forum thingy like maybe one of you could make one with the title "Match002001 come here" sommat like that

sorry :( its just filling up my inbox

241 boi said:
i dont mean to be rude but i keep on getting these e-mails thats filling up my inbox so could you please move to another forum thingy like maybe one of you could make one with the title "Match002001 come here" sommat like that

sorry :( its just filling up my inbox

If it bothers you that much just change the email notification option in your profile dude. You have the option to do that.

Just to help: Klywak....If you have more than 1 controller then the first one you press A with will become #1.....if at some other time you press A or "1 and 2" on another controller and that controller was the FIRST to be synced with your wii, then it will become 1 and the other controller will switch to 2. You dont have to press the red buttons to sync....its just the easiest way. Most games come with their own sync mechinisims....IE Wii sports, you just press "1 and 2" and it works without the Red button....be patient...the lights will stop blinking and it will work.

Back