Bugs in Elde Inn (for 2nd temple)

Seibar

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
College Park, MD
Wii Online Code
3674-4969-0601-4340
how do i get the two bugs from the elde inn for the second temple? if you remember.

i found all the others and went up death mountain and all, but i cant find a way into this Inn...
:mad2:

(sorry if this has been posted, nothing came up searching for elde inn)

no i already did that, im talking about when you go up toward's death mountain and go all the way up, until you get to the point where there is a ledge kinda thing in front of you, just too high for you to jump to...and the bug is up there..AND midna doesnt even offer her creepy laugh to help you

go to the left of the sceen there is a small ramp walk up and then midna will offer to help you jump

? There's no bug up there... It's just that weird ogre guy who talks about guarding that place. I'm also stuck and can't find the last bug...

xpirate77 said:
no i already did that, im talking about when you go up toward's death mountain and go all the way up, until you get to the point where there is a ledge kinda thing in front of you, just too high for you to jump to...and the bug is up there..AND midna doesnt even offer her creepy laugh to help you
you knock into it headfirst i think to make it fall?

if thats the one you mean....

I thought xpirate77 was talking about the other bug located in the Inn, because it did kind of look like it was near Death Mountain, it took me a while to find it. I felt stupid for not seeing a doorway leading to the stairs inside the Inn.

inthearmsofsleep said:
? There's no bug up there... It's just that weird ogre guy who talks about guarding that place. I'm also stuck and can't find the last bug...
thats not an ogre its a goron..
and
go past him ... theres alot past that goron

Did you get the one in the Graveyard? I totally passed it when I tried to find them.. I had to back track a lot.

Back