Bunnies are slow to react.

beneeboi

Dec 7, 2006
Australia
Im up to the mini game "Bunnies are slow to react." where you have to tilt the wiimote and direct a ball around a maze and get to the finish within 30 seconds. ive tried, and tried and tried but after 100's of tries i still cant get it... does anyone have some hints or tips to help me get this done?

Took me about half an hour to do this one! Finally managed this one by holding wiimote in both hands and standing dead centre in front of the sensor bar. I found that the ball was easier to control when doing it this way. It is do-able but it took me ages! Good Luck :)

ps. I found it helped to move the wiimote before the corners to make sure the ball misses the funny hole things.

Last edited:
Now playing "Bunnies are slow to react 2". It's fiendish!! Managed it in 37Sec (needed under 40) Did it much quicker than the first one, practice makes for perfection (and a very sore head!!)

I believe theres a third one as well. These are probably my least favorite taking around 5-10 tries to complete each.

i found this one dead easy

u just hit that little barrier twice (run into it twice) and it breaks, and u just go straight through it

my least favourite minigame is the "Bunnies are heartless with pigs 1 & 2" one, my wiimote speaker cuts in and out makes it impossible to do properly, only got past it with luck.

Back