bunny slope.

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I'm working on the fun house "bunny" mission, that mission is tough, i played that mission last night just got to the bunny fun house last night, those screamng rabbits kinda remind me is rayman bunny's when he screams. and what i came out with, that guy who manages that bunny fun house is insane very insane.

Theres two ways,
1) Go up the escalator, you must jump imediatly once you land or you will be sent down. This is very very hard and i don't advise it
2) Go to the very right of the slope and walk up making sure not to be hit by the skiers or there bombs. Also bewarned about the
guy hiding with a sniper once you get up, i shot him before i began to walk

I beat the fun house stage, one thing to say: Insanity. He does bring new new meaning to "hide & seek" gosh sudden death of hide & seek in the dark

omg the first time i was in dark room i was freaked out. I didn't tale cover and i walked striaght up to a masked man and saw a white face, black robes, and darkness. Luckily i lived because i found a wall but thats besides the point

any way of goin up with the elevator?

i keep getting stuck on the part were you have to go up and there are skiers and bombs...
is there any way of reaching the elevator?
also my wii gets blocked everytime when i get there... is this normal? i have to go back all the time....

video game master said:
Theres two ways,
1) Go up the escalator, you must jump imediatly once you land or you will be sent down. This is very very hard and i don't advise it
2) Go to the very right of the slope and walk up making sure not to be hit by the skiers or there bombs. Also bewarned about the
guy hiding with a sniper once you get up, i shot him before i began to walk
This is howyou reach the top, also mine frooze there 2 for some odd reason

its hard the first time u played it but then i found it rather easy. i sold my redsteel and got farcry cuz i thought redsteel wos pretty crap

It reminded me of the final scene in Man with the Golden Gun (1974). Scaramanga's Island. or earlier than that Enter the Dragon (1973) and The Lady from Shanghai (1947).

Back