Buying used DS games

samXcor3

the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
Hey is buying used ds games as risky as disc based games? is there any problems you guys have found with a used cart?

also, anyone played monster jam? i might pick it up for my nephew for xmas. hes like four or five.

Carts are known for there durablity (unless you red shell them)
DS carts are no diffrent
The only draw back is for games like nintendogs they dont let you erase the last persons save

not sure where you're from but all the stores that i go to that have used games generally have at least a 7 day return policy if there's a problem.

I've borrowed a couple of DS games for about a month and they still worked fine. Someone has my Donkey Kong Country game for the SNES. I want it back.

I have bought quite a few games at our local game stop and another used game store and the only time I had a problem with one not working properly they exchanged it with no questions asked. Go for it.

i've been buying used games, cartriges and discs, all my gaming life and ive never had a problem with one. and like mentioned above, most stores do have a seven day return policy, this is how i rent games for free, buy it from gamestop, play it, beat it, return six days later and get a different game! lol

Back