BWii: Battalion Wars 2 Friend Codes Here!

I have added everyone above.

Anyone else getting connection issues? I get to the stage were it shows both players stats and the screen goes black and it says connection to the other player lost?

Wardy said:
I have added everyone above.

Anyone else getting connection issues? I get to the stage were it shows both players stats and the screen goes black and it says connection to the other player lost?

that always happens to me when i play but has slowly stopped doing that since i first started playing that online i think it needs time to warm up or something :shifty:

everyone above is added- make sure you've added me, i've noticed i've got lots of spaces in my friendlist populated by numbers only!

i have this game its so awsomme but i dint completed it yet

bwii code:249 239 011 176

Last edited:
I will add everyone above. I finished the game but I'm playing RE4 now. When i finished RE4 you will see me online for some action.

Grtz

If anybody still reads this 5 years later, I have a son who loves this game and has just got his wi fi hooked up and is wanting some friends to play. If anybody wants him as a friend, please leave me your friend code and I will do the same or if you prefer I can email them and have it sent to my email. Please let em know ASAP

Back