Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010

I have it...really cool, but I'm stuck at the end of level 1 on the mountain lion..can't kill it..any tips? is there a way to stalk it without it being alerted to your presence? I get waxed every time before I can get a shot off..

I am stuck in the same place, but have been able to 'wound' the cat. I jump off the cliff far to teh left, and ran at the cat. It misses me on the first strike and I can sometimes get a shot off. It then takes off for cover and I have trouble finding it before it nails me.

I am wondering though if I get 'medals' in all the previous hunts and "gain experience" if the cat wouldn't be easier to kill

I am stuck in the same place, but have been able to 'wound' the cat. I jump off the cliff far to teh left, and ran at the cat. It misses me on the first strike and I can sometimes get a shot off. It then takes off for cover and I have trouble finding it before it nails me.

I am wondering though if I get 'medals' in all the previous hunts and "gain experience" if the cat wouldn't be easier to kill
yea..I was told to use the shotgun and keep moving around..

Bgh 2010

I've found he best thing to do is to gain enough experience to get the crossbow and use it as much as you can. (Except when the objective calls for a different weapon. ) Then, go back. On the hunts where you get attacked, mountain lions, bears etc., if you use the crossbow, you kill the animal in fewer shots and you get big "integrity" points. But you have to keep moving all the time. Use the crossbow on other hunts, too. Those "integrity" points can, often, be the difference between silver and gold. I've gold medaled through the whole thing ,now, except for the Cape Buffalo on missions 11 and 12. Any pointers anyone?

i got mine at big lots for $15.00 just for the game. but you can go to ebay and get a gun for next to nothing.

Back