Call of Duty 3 and Red Steel

Naish

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
NB
Wii Online Code
3516-2318-9093-1450
No I won't use the search button! :)

I just played Call of Duty 3, a friend of mine got it for christmas, but his parents couldn't actually find him a wii to go with it.

I -LOVE- IT! WHY COULDN'T THEY ADD MULTI :frown2:

I'm just wondering if Red Steel's controls are anywhere near as fluent, for 2 player multiplayer purposes.

I have RS and have not played CoD3 yet. Everyone ive talked to seems to prefer Cod3 over RS. and Red Steels MP isnt all that great.. Models have detail taken out from them, people screen peek like none other, maps suck, and the sword KO is the cheapest move. I wasnt very thrilled with MP.

I have both games and I really liked red steel untill I played call of duty. I think the controls are way better. You spend less time looking up at the sky. I think I will sell red steel soon.

PS we all need online please nintendo please.

If you liked CoD3 and want multiplayer.. just wait until Medal of Honor: Vanguard. Capture the Flag, Deathmatch, etc.. will be available. It also looks better.

i played both and if you want multiplayer buy redsteel. cod3 is fun but it short. its worth renting. red steel would be better to buy i think. You got multiplayer in red steel. Controls are almost the same. So i you play one you can play the other. Buy Red Steel. Rent cod3

I have both and love both. CoD you can play on easy, medium, and hard. And the battles will still be pretty fun. I plan on playing it atleast twice. Red Steel control's arent as comfortable as CoD, but the multiplayer sure is fun.

Back