Call of Duty 3 yes/no

Zelda SUCKS

Hi mate.
My opinion is that Zelda TP is the worst game ever made for Wii it is the most boring/tedious game i have ever played, i HATE it.

COD3 ftw.

Cheers.

I have a feeling that the people who think Zelda: Twilight Princess utterly sucks fall under the demographic of people who have never before played a Zelda game or perhaps never finished a Zelda game. I got Zelda: Twilight Princess a couple of days ago and so far it has been amazing. I don't really understand how anyone could call this game bad. Oh well.

Lazaruz said:
I have a feeling that the people who think Zelda: Twilight Princess utterly sucks fall under the demographic of people who have never before played a Zelda game or perhaps never finished a Zelda game. I got Zelda: Twilight Princess a couple of days ago and so far it has been amazing. I don't really understand how anyone could call this game bad. Oh well.

I heard the learning curve for zelda TP is really long (like 6 hours or something?) I was a huge fan of zelda: a link to the past for SNES and beat it many times but never played any other zelda game after that. I tried TP at friend's house for like 15 minutes and I did not like it one bit. perhaps if I get past the learning curve I would. I would still like to give it a chance and want to borrow it from my neighbor.

ennidiem said:
I heard the learning curve for zelda TP is really long (like 6 hours or something?) I was a huge fan of zelda: a link to the past for SNES and beat it many times but never played any other zelda game after that. I tried TP at friend's house for like 15 minutes and I did not like it one bit. perhaps if I get past the learning curve I would. I would still like to give it a chance and want to borrow it from my neighbor.
Hmm, your information were totally wrong. For people who've played a Zelda game before I'd say the learning curve would be about 30 minutes. (it was about 30 seconds for me to be honest, but I said 30 mins just for a margin of error:D ) Except from moving the Wiimote to aim and thrust your sword nothing has changed.

Now for people who've never played a Zelda game... my lucky guess would be about 1 to 2 hours learning curve. Actually that must be it as this was the situation with a cousin of mine.

cod 3 is lame. just rent it don't buy it. there's no multiplayer mode, and the single player campaign is short. graphics are far worse on the wii than the other two systems.... and it's hard to see who's shooting at you most of the time. most of the time you just aim for the gun shot flashes and hope you hit your target.

zelda is probably the best game out for the wii right now... but only if you're into adventure/puzzle games.

I realize that an opinion is an opinion is an opinion..................but if you dislike zelda, then it is obvious that you lack one or all of these three things:

1. the ability to play through an "Intelligent" person's game

2. The ability to recognize an excellent story and video game LEGACY

3. a BRAIN

well first of, let me tell u that your friend is WRONG about zelda. Get there, if u have a wii u need to get zelda, it goes without saying. And COD 3 is pretty good, i was the second game i picked up and i loved it, it is a little short but can be EXTREMELY intense in some bits. Get zelda first though

Pee Wii said:
i going to get a new game from my Wii i was thinking zelda or red steal or Call of Duty 3. a frend send not to get zelda coz it was to broing. and i look at call of duty 3 a youtube and it looks realy good so what do you think ?????
ok heres the down-low( i'm the only brutually honest one here) if you want the best shooter for wii so far get call of duty 3, but you HAVE to get zelda, it is the best wii game so far, the best, youre friend is dumb! and let me tell you, far cry has HORRIBLE graphics and severe frame rate issues,SEVERE! but yah if you want a racer, excite truck. so out of the 3 you mentioned...oh ****.. wait you mentioned red steel, let me tell you that game SUCKS,SUCKS,SUCKS! I mean i get angry with people who even mention that game, horrible controls, and overall the game just didnt end up good, in all its hype. So out of those games you must get zelda and call of duty 3....Have a happy time game hunting!

:mad2: Dang it just go for the red steel it has shooting and sword fighting :nonod:

Back