Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Yes, trailers are flying round the air, it is confirmed that call of duty 4 is going to leave WWII behind and go straight into modern time's. Why does this people may ask? There a few reasons why they may have went modern, people have complained about WWII games, how many times can you win the same war? Is'nt it about time you had good weapons? Creative ideas for new wars?. I for one am against the decision, I have have always thought of call of duty as a true WWII game along with medal of honour, Why leave its so succesfull roots behind?. The game looks good, yes, but it reminds me of advanced war fighter in a way. As i said the game looks good, good game play and graphics but thats the point, when i finished the other call of dutys game i had a good feeling in my self, satisfactory or pride maybe, I wont have the same feeling from winning a made up war's.

These are just my feelings but what about yours?

I need to watch the trailer, But after the success of COD2 I dunno why they'd go modern.... :shocked:

I think its a great idea. We have been flooded with so many World War II games recently that this would be a breath of fresh air. I usually prefer MOH to COD but I may get this game because I like the sound of it.

hmmm i can see what your saying but i have to agree with the people saying " how many times can you win the same war " etc

I am kinda getting bored of the old stem machine gun and mp40 etc i would like to see some high tech snipers and some camo that actually works.

for those who are to lazy to type:

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=4735

i'm pretty sure the games for 360 and ps3

Yes i forgot to add that to my rant, because they wanted hi tech graphics they left wii in the dust. . .

For modern combat, i go with tom clancy, for WWII i go for CoD, so why completly change their image? I LOVED CoD3, i have my choices, there is anough future or modern shooters then keep getting updated that keep me occupied. I can see what people are saying but now the whole CoD image has went modern. . .

COD is a brand, it's an easy way to get people to buy a modern war game if you know it has a top class history.

Yes, it has top class quality, its a brand like you said, but the CoD games were doing really well and were amazing imo, I just think its rather bad changing its image completly, yes it will sell well, looks good, but i preferred good ol' WWII CoD. . .

why?
because battlefield was very sucessful with modern day wars
if youve played cod3 online, youd know that they took the setup right out of battlefield's own setup, but dumbed it down overall
they want to be like battlefield
thats my verdict.

Sovieto said:
why?
because battlefield was very sucessful with modern day wars
if youve played cod3 online, youd know that they took the setup right out of battlefield's own setup, but dumbed it down overall
they want to be like battlefield
thats my verdict.
Say is battlefield good?
i want to get a game and i can't deide between CoD 3 and Battlefield 2

Hybrid said:
except CoD 3 get better reviews that Battlefield.
reviewers dont play the online for to long
and when they do they usually dont play ranked
they dont know the garbage cod3 online brings...

agree

i am MAJORLY with the idea of COD going modern but a bit confused becuase the 'old times' versions have been a huge success.

Yes, i would love cod4. But by the looks of it they want high graphics. I think its gonna be M rated instead of T. And yes btw, Battlefield 2 is very good. I have it and i like it more than my Css. (counter strike source)

Back