Calling all My Chemical Romance fans!!!!

ssbb_lover said:
OMFG I LOVE YOU (in a brotherly sense of the term). Emo can be amazing, listen to it for hours, or it can be,

"YOU WON'T COME HOME SO I'LL CUT MYSELF AGAIN,
AGAIN,
AGAIN...

....ohhhh"

I hate the screaming in most Deathmetal, but the music is INCREDIBLE. Two of my favorite prog/deathmetal bands are Dragonforce and Blind Guardian. Check them out if you're interested, you may actually like the sound. :)

Pure Techno sounds annoy the living hell out of me. Don't make me bring up Nine Inch Nails...beep, bo bope, beep, bawp, bweek....honestly, that's their music, their singer makes me want to choke somebody, yet it was the best selling album on iTunes for like a week! I don't understand people's music tastes these days...

You have a good taste in music though. :)

You too, anyone who can see the awesomness in Gorillaz has to. :)

I'll keep an open mind to other stuff though, after all if I didn't I wouldn't like most the bands I like today.

darknessinlost, your thread hath been hijackedth.

I like a little bit of everything. I think for the most part, theres at least one song I like outta every artist. Comedy is my favorite. I'd say the band I listen to the most would be Red Hot Chilie Peppers. I like a lot of the popular songs from the less popular genres, yet not so much the popular songs from the more popular genres. Though I love the old rock.

Gorrilaz? Heck yes. The music videos alone are great, and with the music? Epic.

Senetimental, Electronica, Trance (while sleeping), most rock, few rap, few country... and a ton of others I can't think of at the moment, because my brain is fried from studying. -_-
Oh, almost all DDR songs :p

I like everything but "hardcore". My two fav. bands are relient k, and queen. Freddie mercury is the only person where it is ok to be gay.

Back