Can anyone say, "WiiChat at Otakon!"?

DRMARIO said:
Oh good god, shouldn't this have gone in the flaming anime section?

There was a discussion about all this a long time ago. Anything to do with anime, was to stay in the anime section. Too many of us were sick of hearing about the bloody thing.

>.>
Err... Well, it's a convention for MOSTLY anime. But video game fans will most likely enjoy it as well.
So I figured I'd put it where many people would see it, if they were interested.
And wait, there was a thread about WiiChat members going to Otakon? Link me?

Oh quiet down... god. No room for a fun guy like me I can already tell. With these darn haters. Also from my recollection, you shouldn't bring dead topics back(went through a thread that had time gap and the guy was angry at him for starting it up again or something of the sort). Also I see they take join dates as a form of instant respect here. Well with this noob, YOU GOTTA EARN IT! Whoop! Reviving a thread just to insult it was a stupid move dude!
STUPID MOVE "DRMARIO"!!!!!! You're ne nikname is HATER!!!

I want to go Otakon but can't! Sorry...

DRMARIO said:
For heaven's sake. Use your brain, or , at least what you may have of one.

It's an old thread, that has seemed to have recent posts, otherwise, it shouldn't have appeared the on the first page of the lounge.

Childish sod.

Wait, are you talking about THIS thread?
Dude, I created this thread like two or three days ago. >_>

DRMARIO said:
One would assume it's rather old because of 'fingertrap's' little rant about me posting in an old thread. I apologise for confusion..or maybe he should apologise.

Err... o_O;
I don't think he was talking about THIS thread when he was saying that. Though I dunno. >_>
I'm pretty sure everyone has a problem that no one else understands here. xD
Just a thread of confusion at this point. Ah, well.

FingerTrap said:
Oh quiet down... god. No room for a fun guy like me I can already tell. With these darn haters. Also from my recollection, you shouldn't bring dead topics back(went through a thread that had time gap and the guy was angry at him for starting it up again or something of the sort). Also I see they take join dates as a form of instant respect here. Well with this noob, YOU GOTTA EARN IT! Whoop! Reviving a thread just to insult it was a stupid move dude!
STUPID MOVE "DRMARIO"!!!!!! You're ne nikname is HATER!!!

I want to go Otakon but can't! Sorry...

Going too far with the trolling there!
Although DRMARIO's comment was completely rude and uncalled for I must say hes not one one of those egomaniacal "vets" you're talking about. Hes alright...
Also posting crap like that is utterly ASKING FOR IT!!!! hehe... -_O'o
Did you come with a dream of pouring all your hate here or what!! -_-'

_..^--^
\\(>'_'<)
.((_)(_)

Back