Can sexuality be changed?

@Anax- With respect and all that was a documentary that I saw on the news. It's not like everyone in Colombia hates gays (I doubt it) but that is what the military did. I saw it on Univision (it's a TV channel no need for translation). I know about city and country steriltypes. I'm Mexican and live in the 4th most violent city in the US for 2008.

You have to learn that there is nothing truly reliable in this world, much less unprofessional news teams like the ones in Univision. I've seen them, they're terrible.
And if that is all you know, avoid insulting an entire nation of proud people, and think of what you say before you say it.
Lastly, it's not just about you insulting my people, but it's also about you showing dangerous ignorance. Don't overlook that.

We dont have to stop the gay population.

Leave them to do what you want, and let them leave you do what you want.

The day they retaliate by gang arse-raping guys over there would almost be funny.

That would be hilarious.
But if they were just attacking random people i would have have to definitely act super gay *As a defense mechanism*,Don't want to get butt raped :yikes:

@Gene Gays are pretty cool people.
I do agree i feel weird talking to them but they are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet :thumbsup:

You are not helping Real-o (LOL :) ) but I don't care if people find out what it means cuz Spanish is spoken by a lot of countries. Nice translating site. I will learn how to insult the gays in other languages now. Thanks Real-o you were helpful afterall.
@Anax- With respect and all that was a documentary that I saw on the news. It's not like everyone in Colombia hates gays (I doubt it) but that is what the military did. I saw it on Univision (it's a TV channel no need for translation). I know about city and country steriltypes. I'm Mexican and live in the 4th most violent city in the US for 2008.

I live in the murder capital. ;)

And just how old are you?
And please define "being bothered", because clearly you are a kid if you get "bothered" when another human being talks to you. You clearly have no experience in real life.

well what I mean by bothered is like if someone pisses me off or makes me really uncomfortable.
I just turned 14,unfortunately,curse my under-developed brain ;_;

Seriously, could anyone here below 17 just not talk and wait until they know more/better?

So everybody ignores the science?! Well that's ****ing great isn't it.

What science? no scientist can ever claim homosexuality is genetic. Genes, while important in determining stuff, are in the end randomly assigned and dependent on environment. Ever heard of Eugenetics?

This means that science knows better than to pee in this fire.

Hah! I'm 18. Gays shouldn't exist. :D

Bam! An 18 year old on my side. Were do you live? New Orleans? Because New Orleans was the most violent city in the US for 2008.

@Anax I'm sorry if you feel insulted for making Colombia seem homofobic.

But I'm not sorry for gays liking...roosters.

Gpoleweski I'm trying to avoid learning anything that I would at school so I don't care about chromosomes. I'm not trying to be mean but I just got out of school this Thursday and I hate science. I got a B on that class. :)

Bam! An 18 year old on my side. Were do you live? New Orleans? Because New Orleans was the most violent city in the US for 2008.

@Anax I'm sorry if you feel insulted for making Colombia seem homofobic.

But I'm not sorry for gays liking...roosters.

Gpoleweski I'm trying to avoid learning anything that I would at school so I don't care about chromosomes. I'm not trying to be mean but I just got out of school this Thursday and I hate science. I got a B on that class. :)

If you knew, why did you ask? ;)

Back