Can somebody help me out please?

dwrior2

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2007
Hey guys!

This is my first post in this community, so please don't be too harsh on me for asking a dumb question. :p

Anyways, I have a Wii in my dormitory, and was thinking of playing multiplayer with some friends. Since I don't have an extra controller, we borrowed one from the guy next door. The problem is that my Wii only registers my controller, not his. At the main screen, only my controller seems to be detected by the sensor bar.

Is there something wrong? Are the Wiimotes not compatible with the system? Any and all help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.*

*the game we're specifically going to play is Wii baseball, in case that makes any difference.

sync

wel what you gotta do is once your in the wii baseball section you gotta got to get to where it says 1 player 2 players on the right side there should be a more button. click it. once you did that press the 1 and 2 button on your firends controller then you are all good.

uhh...theres a button somewhere on the Wii and on the Wii remote i think the sync remotes is where the batteries are...you push them together and wait awhile...if anyone can say this better then do so plz

you see where you put the sd card? open the lil part up, now upen where the batteries are on the wiimote. press both the red button on your wiimote and on the wii at the same time. and link wth are you takling about??

Back