Please help:(....

saba m

WiiChat Member
Mar 23, 2008
hey guys im new on here but i have a huge problem with my wii...when i start it up, none of the controllers connect! I cant control it nor can i play games. I have changed batteries and used 4 different Wii remotes. There is o tear in the sensor bar(not 100% sure if it works but i dont see it wouldnt be working) PLEASE someone help me!

Did you sync your controllers with the Wii? You have to hit the red button near the batteries in your remote and then hit the red button on your Wii next to where you put the SD cards in. Hope this helps

And if you've done that, turn on the wii.

If they don't connect.

Push the power button on the console.

When it goes to red, count to 15 or 30 to be sure...

And then see if they connect...This is just resetting the wii so you'll still have to sync them afterwards...usually.

Try making sure the remotes are de-synced by just pressing the sync button on the console for 15 to 30 seconds then sync Wii again.

i thought you had to press 1 and 2 on the Wii- mote repeatedly forgive me if i'm wrong i am new to Wii and the forum

I am having the same problem. I purchased my Wii 10 days ago and it worked fine, with the included games. Now I have 'tried' multiple player games I rented and I could not get more than 1 controller connected. This A.M. none of the 4 will connect. Help?

GPagh said:
I am having the same problem. I purchased my Wii 10 days ago and it worked fine, with the included games. Now I have 'tried' multiple player games I rented and I could not get more than 1 controller connected. This A.M. none of the 4 will connect. Help?

i imaging that you will have to connect/sync the other 3 of them.

Back