Can someone help me? Re: Online Multiplayer

Goldeneye

WiiChat Member
Jan 31, 2011
Help! I've just bought Goldeneye and LOVE it. (I'm an N64 Geek at heart). I've bought it for my nephew (as no one else has the game) but how do I play just him online? I don't want to play strangers as I don't stand a ghost of a chance and keep getting shot every 2 seconds. I've added him in my party but when I've played him there are other people in the game! Please tell me I haven't wasted money in buying it for him? Thanks

you can't play 1 on 1 online, others will always join your game. the only thing you could do is setup a private network in your home and connect two wii's to it. that would only allow two in the game. You might also be able to mess with your router to limit access to a few IPs, so if you're hosting, only your friends can join.

You need four people to start a game too. One thing you might try, if you find 2 other people in your area who have the game, is to set region search on. That way it will only search locally, and you wont have people from everywhere butting in your game.

This Is A Post From The ++Team,

Do you want to be on a team? We're expanding and recruiting solid members!

We have a very strong Team and we're gathering all the best players!
(WE'RE A HACK-FREE TEAM)

If you're interested please send us a Facebook message with:
- Level
- Goldeneye Name
- Friend Code

message me at...
www.Facebook.com/JasonMCaron

Thank You and Good Luck!
~ Everyone From The ++Team

Back