Can someone please tell me

ryann

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2007
Can someone please tell me if any targets, walmarts, best buys, circuit cities, gamestop or things like that in The Ocala Florida 34470 zones will be getting any Wiis in on a certain date? I'll get there early before the store opens but I need a date. e_e i just want my Wii already. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Your best bet is to just call them on Tuesday and Thursdays. Those are the truck dates for most retail stores. The only down fall of that is that it is a first come first serve basis. There won't be any lines outside the store or anything like that, but the Wii will be sold out the minute they hit the stores. From what I have been told.

If you call toys r us and circuit city on saturday night they tell you if it will be in the sunday ad. If it is in the sunday ad theyll havem, get there EARLY.

Jinn K said:
Your best bet is to just call them on Tuesday and Thursdays. Those are the truck dates for most retail stores. The only down fall of that is that it is a first come first serve basis. There won't be any lines outside the store or anything like that, but the Wii will be sold out the minute they hit the stores. From what I have been told.
do you know how to get games?

Back