can you access the wii's bluetooth reader?

beorn_than said:
can you access the wii's bluetooth reader?
Glovepie have not hacked the Wii's bluetooth, they have only made a driver for the wiimote bluetooth.

Also, what you are talking about is impossible as it is not what this particular bluetooth module was designed for, and it not linked to the memory.

If you want to have a go, I took this picture when I was modding my Wii, I have circled the bluetooth module:

bluetoothqy1.jpg

thanks for the input everyone. it sucks that you can access it. because then you could probably get a bluetooth headset to work, and that solves the whole wii needing a headset problem. oh well.

beorn_than said:
thanks for the input everyone. it sucks that you can access it. because then you could probably get a bluetooth headset to work, and that solves the whole wii needing a headset problem. oh well.
No No No. I can tell you have no idea what you are talking about.

No offense, but even if you could "access" the inbuilt bluetooth in the Wii then why would that enable you to be able to use a bluetooth headset?

i just wish that you could use jumpdrives to upload pics through the usb i dont have an SD card or camera that one's compatible with. only one is my mom's little pro one that i dont think is compatible

travZEman said:
i just wish that you could use jumpdrives to upload pics through the usb i dont have an SD card or camera that one's compatible with. only one is my mom's little pro one that i dont think is compatible
MS Pro Duo is not an SD card so it will not work.

Just buy a 2GB SD card from Amazon.com for about $15.

Does Wii have a bluetooth device on it?
I am really impressed. I didn't know it.
What it is supposed to do?

Does Wii have a bluetooth device on it?
I am really impressed. I didn't know it.
What it is supposed to do?

Yes it does. The wiimote uses bluetooth to communicate with the wii. The bluetooth hardware is just a communications device, to do what the OP wants would require the necessary software. Maybe you can sweet talk Nintendo into creating a channel to do what you want.:smilewinkgrin:

Back