Can You Beleive this!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo, more drama. I should write this all down and make a soap opera...

All My Children Are Belong To General Hospital

Gymdawg said:
Whoo, more drama. I should write this all down and make a soap opera...

All My Children Are Belong To General Hospital

lmfao!!!

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!!!!

oh, and BRAWL_LUIGI, were not retarted, you made both accounts, now congrats on getting your ip banned

Last edited:
I R LUIGI....I've come to destroy the past so you'll be here in the future....Meow and have a nice day....

I remember you!! Dumbass_Luigi!!!! I said you were the funniest person in the world without question! About the Username... What difference does it make. I have a newfound talent with luigi in SSBM.

Brawl_Luigi said:
I remember you!! Dumbass_Luigi!!!! I said you were the funniest person in the world without question!
Thank you again, apparently.

Stranger said:
lmfao!!!

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!!!!

oh, and speeder, were not retarted, you made both accounts, now congrats on getting your ip banned

And Excuse me!!! If my IP was banned (it was banned for about a month) How can I be posting!? What did I get Banned for???? Also the Ip thing would make alot of sense because that idiot stole my account and used my account so the IP would be his!!Check the IP i am using now!

Brawl_Luigi said:
And Excuse me!!! If my IP was banned (it was banned for about a month) How can I be posting!? What did I get Banned for???? Also the Ip thing would make alot of sense because that idiot stole my account and used my account so the IP would be his!!Check the IP i am using now!

it doesnt matter, its your fault for giving him the account info to begin with, and whether you have a new ip or not, i bet you'll go off and make that same mistake

Shut up!!! Like i would go through all the Freaking trouble of buying a wireless router!! I gave somebody that password to give them my Runescape account and Apparantly this idiot went off and came to my account and put in the password!!!

Whoop-dee-do, you're back. I'm happy for you; really, I am.
However, do we really need to argue about this?
More importantly, do I want to hear you argue about this?

No.

Well thank you for the nice welcome. and you really do have a point. arguing will not solve anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back