Can you play Gamecube Games on the Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: I was wondering if you can play gAMECUBE gAMES on Wii. Can anyone tell me???

If I was the second person replying to this thread, I would say something like "Noo..the wii doesn't play gamecube games, the wii plays 360 and PS3 games"

Of course the Wii plays game cube games too, it's Nintendo for goodness sakes. WTF..why did you ask if the wii could play gamecube games..

Obviously it can. ITS NINTENDO.

Do research next time please.

I just joined coz i couldnt help myself after the amazingly rude reponse by the responder to this thread .

If that person who originaly posted this thread topic didntreply to anything that was said after then the rude person who made all them comments about the original persons question ............is as stupid as a flea if he didnt know why he made no reply .

You rude rude cave man that you are ................if by following your instructions the person did google this very question he would have come to the place where i have came when i asked the vey same question of google .................here .

It would seem that this is the number one hit for someone who wants to know ............can you play game cube games on a wii .

it isnt even a stupid question as wii games are full sized discs .......and game cube games are micro size discs ,and although i havent asked the question here as there is plenty of evidence for being able to do so .....i still wonder how the game disc loads when it stands on its end and there is no draw to speak of that ejects .

But never the less i still have faith it will work on the advice in this thread .

I will not be put off my second question based on the ignorance of the rude person of the thread and i even joined this particular forum specificaly to annoy the same rude person by what he may see as another imbocile .

My second question is ...........what are these channels you can create to be able to play other peoples games as opposed to going the illegal and pirate rout of mod chipping .

I believe it is softmoding ..and not at present illegal although you have to disable updating and also ome altering of software that will foul the warrenty

CAN I REPEAT THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE HIT WHEN ASKING THE QUESTION OF THE THREAD >>>>>>>>>>>>>IT IS THROUGH RESEARCH THAT LEADS PEOPLE HERE

jeeepers

we are not always gamers .............we are fathers trying to help our 5,6,7 year old sons with getting to know technology .

If you resent being asked for help then ................what an example of the gaming world

Last edited:
[video=youtube;RA06Z5e1ZFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA06Z5e1ZFc[/video]

It would seem that this is the number one hit for someone who wants to know ............can you play game cube games on a wii .

it isnt even a stupid question as wii games are full sized discs .......and game cube games are micro size discs ,and although i havent asked the question here as there is plenty of evidence for being able to do so .....i still wonder how the game disc loads when it stands on its end and there is no draw to speak of that ejects .

But why go searching around on the internet for answer when you can get an instant answer in the manual?

Such friendly folk!?!

I too am new to the whole world of computer consoles. Never having been interested before but having recently purchased one for my boys (aged 7 & 9). I am a widow so have no technological minded man here to help me and found the manual quite hard work! I decided to google this question after my father brought round some game cube games for my children as he thought they could be played on the wii. I was somewhat disappointed to discover that many people on here assumed the question asker to be stupid and posted rather rude remarks. I am not stupid. I have a Phd in Chemistry. I do not, and have never, spent time getting to know which companies make which bloody games consoles so please do NOT assume that everyone that requires help has spent their entire lives sitting on their arses playing sodding games! Many thanks to those of you who were helpful and appreciated that we cannot all be geniuses when it comes to these matters - I now know that my babies can play the games that their grandfather brought them. To those rude people - if you do not have anything kind or helpful to say please refrain from replying at all!

And with that last bump to a dead thread I shall use my key and lock this bloody thread once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back