CAn you talk to each other over wifi?

What "games" will there be in the near future? Nothing that's any good. The only online gaming that most people have to look forward to is SSBB, but I'm very skeptical that even that will happen. I hope Nintendo stops being stupid.

It would be a huge mistake on Nintendo's part if they don't include Voice Chat in games, sure its fun pounding seven bells out of a friend, but if you can't taunt them while you do it what's the use?!?

RichardC01 said:
It would be a huge mistake on Nintendo's part if they don't include Voice Chat in games, sure its fun pounding seven bells out of a friend, but if you can't taunt them while you do it what's the use?!?

your very right, most people who brought Xbox, xbox 360s was for the social points. eg you hace a headset. which can be so muc easier to commiuntcate then texting. but it will be to unsafe to have a head set cos u will be moving around like a manic man. so i think a mic in the wiimote.

Chattersby said:
your very right, most people who brought Xbox, xbox 360s was for the social points. eg you hace a headset. which can be so muc easier to commiuntcate then texting. but it will be to unsafe to have a head set cos u will be moving around like a manic man. so i think a mic in the wiimote.

I can't see a mic in the controller working at all. And they just need a wireless headset similar to the new xbox one:
1362_headset.jpg

RichardC01 said:
I can't see a mic in the controller working at all. And they just need a wireless headset similar to the new xbox one:
1362_headset.jpg

yeh i spose cos the mic would be bad when your swinging it around.

Well unless they wana Capitalize on every dollar of our money they will enable BlueTooth and allow everyone to use any Bluetooth headset they choose. Works for computers.

DrYou said:
Well unless they wana Capitalize on every dollar of our money they will enable BlueTooth and allow everyone to use any Bluetooth headset they choose. Works for computers.

This is what PS3 does I belive. Or can do... My new BT Headset for my cell was working on my buddies PS3 fine. It's the easiest way to do it cause you have so many choices.

yeah, blue tooth cell phone headsets are the best way to go. My ps3 works fine with blue tooth and i have a Krzr head set i use for it. I hope we could use phone head sets, or at least be under 50$ for wii headsets.

jshaw said:
yeah, blue tooth cell phone headsets are the best way to go. My ps3 works fine with blue tooth and i have a Krzr head set i use for it. I hope we could use phone head sets, or at least be under 50$ for wii headsets.

I thought Sony was the evil monopoly that would never let you use your own headset on a Ps3? Wow, I guess alot of the Nintendo fanbitches are mislead.

On topic, I really do hope that the Wii enables the use of Bluetooth headsets but honestly... they opted to use friend codes, that is an indication right there that Nintendo has absolutely no clue how to go about online gaming. What a shame though it'a 2006.

Last edited:
Back